Clear All

• Looks like fun

doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Re: Looks like fun

Wow, that does look ridiculously fun!

sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, I used to play trackmania 1, and trackmania nations... great games. Definitely not your typical racer, and it might not be to everyone's liking. The standard format is: a track loads, and you have like 10-15 minutes to put in your best lap, so everyone's basically doing time trials against each other. If you screw up, even slightly, you know you'll be out of the top 10, so you just hit enter, respawn on the start line, and you're off again. It's almost like a puzzle game, trying to get the best line and be as consistent as possible.

And TM Nations is free, and available on steam. I heard canyon is very different, but that's all I know about it. I'll have to look into it more...

[Spartan 9]

Comment

so do you all have the game i was thinking of buying it i have the other 2 trackmanias

Comment

Did you see what happened right at the 1:45 mark? Did that even seem physically possible?

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Its easy, I drift..... in mid air.... all the time.

Former TG-21st
            Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...