Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula 1 Car on Snow

!

This is pretty sick. Saw it on TopGears website.
    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Wow, that's pretty cool. I didn't think he'd be getting anywhere near those speeds he shows in the final third ox the video. Not actually formula 1, it's formula nurburgring. Not sure if those are standard tires for that class, but they're way narrower than f1 tires. Wouldn't surprise me if they put on custom narrow tires for extra snow grip, though I think they're probably standard.

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Re: Formula 1 Car on Snow

Badass. But as Balfa said, it's not an F1 car. I looked up more on it. It is a Nurburgring Formula BMW race car used for training drivers.

Comment

Over here in Ireland we get wanna-be racers (Ricers) who make cars look visually faster than it actually is, with loud exhausts, then they drive slow on roads all the time, the only time they speed even for 10 seconds, they crash immediately.

I'd like to see them try this :)

Great video.
        "War is not about what's right, It's about what's left"
        "There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing Innocent people"
        "If we don't end war, War will end us"

Comment

Originally posted by ColinM9991 View Post
          Over here in Ireland we get wanna-be racers (Ricers) who make cars look visually faster than it actually is, with loud exhausts, then they drive slow on roads all the time, the only time they speed even for 10 seconds, they crash immediately.
          Haha you should check out the good old hills of East TN where every redneck in sight has an 93' civic with a huge muffler.

Former TG-21st
          Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Originally posted by MacLeod View Post
            Haha you should check out the good old hills of East TN where every redneck in sight has an 93' civic with a huge muffler.
            I'm sorry, did you confuse East TN for Ireland?
            "War is not about what's right, It's about what's left"
            "There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing Innocent people"
            "If we don't end war, War will end us"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X