iRacing League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iRacing League

Ok gents. Since Bronco got me hooked, and Wookie and red got me turning some great lap times for a rookie I have decided to dive in and start trying to race and with any luck win. That being said, I would like to start a TG Race League on iRacing. Custom painted cars that are uniform and show off us as a team. I want to know who is with me? Who wants to get this thing running and try to be competitive and win some races?
    Last edited by Dredge; 03-26-2012, 11:33 AM.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Nnnngg... Must...resist...urge.

I love serious driving sims, but I always feel getting good at them requires such a huge commitment of time and effort :(

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Re: iRacing League

It does require time. I put 12 hours of laps in and only managed to knock off about 2 seconds. That was with help from the guys pointing out better lines and helping with car setups and the like. But I have fallen in love. I love racing, especially being a native Texan. Its in our blood and I really want to compete.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I'm interested. I wanna talk to some of you guys about IRacing.
        I'll be on the lookout for you guys in the TG Motorsports channel in TS.

|

Comment

I'm with warlab on this one.

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk
          doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Kinda checked out their website a bit yesterday: Do you find this to be a money-pit ? Looks like the track and car choice is pretty limited unless you start buying more cars/tracks.

|

Comment

Not at all. When you start you get enough cars and tracks. To last you through your license upgrades. So far I have only HAD to buy one track and that was because I started at the end of a season and the tracks switched. At most if you don't want to buy cars and stuff you are looking at buying a new track every few weeks when it switches. Then once you have them you are good. It can get expensive if you start racing more and wanting to branch out into bigger and faster cars but if you just want to run some simple races it's pretty cheap. I will be on racing street stock tonight if you want to come chat.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Is there a way you can broadcast so I can watch ?
                Xfire maybe ?

|

Comment

I can find a way yes. I will be racing street stock tonight. So I hope you like fast cars an left turns ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Of course, you know you can count on me to join a TG user group and it was fun having a server with FIVE TG drivers practicing together. The game is set up so that we can sponsor private events as well up to and including real money purses for win, place, and show so we could award new cars or tracks for participating.
                    Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Thanks to you Bronco, and Dredge and Wookie and Redneck, for driving the MX-5's with me last night.
                      I'll be back tonight and this weekend for some more laps :)

Hey what if we all painted our cars black/grey/white kinda of like the TG website ?

|

Comment

It should be tg green, with dog tags :p

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X