Tactical Gamer iRacing League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Gamer iRacing League

Its official! We are now the official TG iRacing League. There is a user group, and a private forum for racers to use for any and all discussion about upcoming races, setups, etc. I would like all current drivers to please apply to the usergroup and get access to the forums. There we will begin getting setup for our races and championships.

If you have any questions please feel free to either PM me, or post here in the forum.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Tactical Gamer iRacing League

Hey Dredge is this still ongoing?
    sigpic

Comment

Some of us still race, just not together very much.
      Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

I just let my sub. laps because I haven't touched my rig in months. I'm in the 100% club but just no desire right now to race. Hopefully soon though :-)
        sigpic

Comment

I've been iRacing for a few years now, took a year long break this past year from it, just renewed with the 50 bucks for a year renewal, think it's still going on, but almost over... BTW, if you iRace, I don't get to do it as much as I use to but add me: Charles Ankenbauer
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X