Suggestion for event #2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for event #2

Hey guys, I have a suggestion for event #2.

Since we have a choice of cars for next event and In order to make it so it won't turn into a one-make race. I suggest splitting the field into an equal number (if even number of players) of the two makes and let the bottom half of the points scorer choose their car first, then the top half of points scorer to choose, and followed will be new racers.

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by RocketPunch; 09-17-2006, 08:59 PM.
    Slow is Smooth. Smooth is Fast!

Re: Suggestion for event #2

It is up to Mirfee but it is an interesting idea, I wouldn't mind trying it. I see the first season as a testing season. I would need to know soon though so I could practice with the correct car then.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo View Post
      It is up to Mirfee but it is an interesting idea, I wouldn't mind trying it. I see the first season as a testing season. I would need to know soon though so I could practice with the correct car then.
      I did some testing myself. I can see the cortina is a better car for this track due to the car is very stable at tight corners. The GTA does not like tracks with tight corner like this one, going all out with a GTA on this track is really like dancing on a knifes edge. I say lap time wise they are almost equal, but you will be more likely to make misatkes with the GTA when pushing hard.

I won't be suprised if we see an one make cortina race next event.
      Slow is Smooth. Smooth is Fast!

Comment

I too was thinking of how to avoid a one make bias in what's supposed to be a duel.

I like your idea for letting lower points ranked players choose first. However, it seems like it's something that will have to be tested and selected almost immediately after the previous race in order to practice for the following one. Seems like a tight window.

Let's skip it this next race with the intention of establishing a sound and simple solution for future matchups. There will be more duels, as well as open field challenges. We'll definitely need something in place not too far down the road.

BTW... just for the record, you all can have the Cortina's. I love my Alfa. ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X