Online Serial Key

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Serial Key

So I am learning that there is no online serial key shipped with north american and canadian version of GTL. The online option that is supposed to automatically generate one for you doesn't seem to be functioning either. I have searched across many sites and found the only way people are getting a serial key is through 10tacle studios.

I'm currently waiting for a response from them. http://www.10tacle.de/index.php?id=251&L=1

I just emailed their support staff. Am i missing something obvious here?
    Last edited by Mirfee; 10-11-2006, 10:23 AM.

- -

Re: Online Serial Key

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
    So I am learning that there is no online serial key shipped with north american and canadian version of GTL. The online option that is supposed to automatically generate one for you doesn't seem to be functioning either. I have searched across many sites and found the only way people are getting a serial key is through 10tacle studios.

I'm currently waiting for a response from them. http://www.10tacle.de/index.php?id=251&L=1

I just emailed their support staff. Am i missing something obvious here?
    that should be on the back of your CD case. no?
    Slow is Smooth. Smooth is Fast!

Comment

No there is a starforce code but that is not your online serial key. It was supposed to printed on the back of the manual, however that is not the case.

- -

Comment

I beleive you can just request one from their website and they will send one to you.

Comment

I haven't tried to get online yet, so hopefully I won't run into the same problem.

Comment

You will need to input a online key in order to join. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Mirfee View Post
              You will need to input a online key in order to join. :(
              I looked and didn't see a key (besides the Starforce key) anywhere on the CD case, the manual, or the box. So, apparently, I'll need to contact 10tacle as well.

Comment

EDIT: Hey, what happened to Mirfee's post....?

Comment

I thought I found the online key at 10tacle's GT Legends website. Turns out, it's the *starforce* key (I read too quickly and not too accurately). So I deleted the post before sending people to a solution that looked like a dead end.

Here's the contents of that post. If I'm wrong about being wrong and somebody gets the following to solve the problem, please let me know.
                  Here is the online key that 10tacle has posted for *everyone.*

JGCTH-3N3VF-GU8R2-2EM79-W3TZ7

Check the GT Legends website to see the original posting (found by direct link on the GT Legends home page). This wasn't so prominently displayed back when I got the key when the game launched last winter. I would have posted sooner, but didn't discover til I went hunting for answers just now.

Comment

Mirfee, I can dig it.

Just to clarify, those folks who have been racing together online DID have an online key (separate from the Starforce key) included with their package, right? And if so, it was on the back of your game manual?

Comment

I did *not* have a key supplied with mine. I went through the GTL website to get mine. Unfortunately, that was so long ago, I can't recall what the procedure was, let alone if it's different from what folks have to do now. I think Apo went through the process fairly recently. I'm sure at least one other has too (probably Squid too, but as long ago as me).

Comment

Mine was included on the case when I bought the game.

Comment

I have recieved email from [email protected]

They are working on my ticket atm, still no key.

- -

Comment

My cd case came without the online key as well. At the time the website key generator was working and I received it instantly. Hopefully they reply to you guys soon.

edit:
                            I just checked the gt-legends.com webiste and it's a little confusing:

Get your Online Key

Below is a copy of the Star Force code you will need to install GT Legends. Please type the code in exactly as it appears below.

JGCTH-3N3VF-GU8R2-2EM79-W3TZ7
                            Which is it, the starforce key or the online key? Did you guys already try this one?
                            New to TG?

Comment

That is the starforce key which works only for installation. That same key is used everywhere in the US and Canada lol

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X