Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm ready!

Well, atleast somewhat.

I'm still missing the steering wheel, and it doesn't look like that'll happen anytime soon. I AM, however, able to drive alright I suppose with the joystick, for now. So I'll probably be seeing you guys on the race track soon. Buckle up for saftey, you'll need it :row__642:

Currently, I only have GT-Legends, but plan on adding GTR2 to that ASAP (May take a while)
    -

Re: I'm ready!

Outstanding Clod! Glad to hear it. I'll be running some open track nights this week if there's enough interest in it.

If you're interested in getting in on the points races, please be sure and check out the sticky threads, especially those pertaining to official races and how to register for points (GPCOS). The first race of the second series was postponed this past weekend, and the whole schedule has been pushed back accordingly. First race is this coming Saturday!

And while you're still working with a joystick setup, please don't let that deter you from joining in on the point races. It's all for good fun, regardless of results. Besides, the rest of us are all fighting for a 3rd place finish, seeing as Rocket and Turbo have the 1st and 2nd podium spots pretty much booked for the forseeable future. ;)

And re: GTR2... please don't rush out to get it unless you're dying for it. Right now that only game we're running is GTL. Not everyone has GTR2 yet, and I'm trying to keep attendance up in the one game that brought everyone together so far. But rest assured, GTR2 will find it's way into the mix eventually, though I seriously doubt it'll displace GTL for a while. Just pickup races, practices, etc if/when there's interest for it.

Comment

Glad to have you aboard, hopefully we will see you this Saturday night for the race. Remember to practice if you have time, it really does make a huge difference.

Comment

Don't sweat it chief, I can drive alright with the joystick, so I won't hold myself back in the stands until I get a wheel. I'll probably make it to that event, but I can't promise anything right now, weekends have become a bit sketchy for me, but I'll try my best to be there. I'll also get some practice in before it starts.

As for GTR2, I'll probably pick it up once GT-L dies off then. Those cars are fun, but I'm too in-love with GT-Legends right now to even care :P

One quick question; How should I register my name? |TGRL|Clodhopper |TG|Clodhopper or Clodhopper? Anything set for that? I've checked the stickies, can't find any information on it.
        Last edited by Clodhopper; 10-23-2006, 05:21 PM.
        -

Comment

Gald to hear you don't scare off easily. ;) And also glad to hear you love GTL so much. Having drivin this and GTR2, I definitly enjoy the classics much more. GTR2 is slick, and super high tech, and sexy... but it's a bit *too much* of all that. I like how 'crude' the vintage cars are in comparison. They feel like cars you could actually get in and drive (well, most of em).

Name registration is your choice. We're all TG anyway, so tags are of little value. From a strictly practical standpoint, a shorter name takes up less screenspace. Some use TG, others use their TG squad name too. I personally just go with Mirfee. Totally your choice though. :)

Comment

ok cool, I'll get that set up tonight sometime. I must say though, I may vanish as right now I'm certain I'll be called into work, and it'll be two weeks out for me, so just keep that in mind.

As for the GT-L vs GTR2, I feel the same way :P I played GTR2 and my sisters place and, it's just way to sleek and cool for me, I like the way GT-L feels as opposed to GTR2, as you said. Heh... but I like 'em both, so if the money rolls in, you know I'll be nabbing it without a second thought.
            -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X