Racing schedule?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing schedule?

Despite the gradual increase in people getting GT Legends (and in many cases, even a wheel), there's been an almost equal decline in people showing up for racing nights.

I'm not saying this to blame people for ditching as I'm well aware that life is a priority. Rather, I ask if there are better evenings to run the server in which more people can join. The current schedule has been for official races on Sat. nights, with open tracks Wed/Thurs, and pre-race practice on Fri. It appears that the many nights of available server time has led to participation getting strung out over the course of those nights. The result being that we get low turnout per night, despite nearly full turnout over the full schedule.

So... I wish to propose a 2-night-only schedule. The trick is, to find which 2 nights.

Please vote and vote often. ;)
    Sunday
    11.76%
    Monday
    11.76%
    Tuesday
    23.53%
    Wednesday
    11.76%
    Thursday
    17.65%
    Friday
    5.88%
    Saturday
    17.65%
    Last edited by Mirfee; 11-04-2006, 10:37 AM.

Re: Racing schedule?

I have no preference.
    Slow is Smooth. Smooth is Fast!

Comment

I tend to prefer to stay away from weekends myself (with the exception of Sunday).
      A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Wednesday is already my CoD2 / GRAW night (which is a real bummer, two great games, can only play one!)

Monday and Tuesday for me is fine
        -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...