GTL Missing Online Key/Serial Number

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTL Missing Online Key/Serial Number

Mirfee and I tried to get some open practice in today but unfortunately, as a new driver, I ran into a problem that prevented us from racing. Basically, I was unable to register or even log in to use multiplayer because of a lack of a serial number/online key. Normally, from what I understand, this is supposed to be on the back of the GTL manual, but in my case it was neither there nor anywhere else (like the CD case). The only thing I DO have is the Star Force code, but this was only used for unlocking the game and isn't the same code needed for online play.

Mirfee was telling me that others here had the same problem and had to jump through a few hoops to solve it. I was wondering if anyone could offer some help. I went ahead and emailed the issue to both viva-media and 10tacle, but obviously if there is an immediate fix or just a more expedited way of getting a serial number (legit of course), I'd really like to know it.

Thanks for any help.

Fuzzy

Re: GTL Missing Online Key/Serial Number

Fuzzy, the best thing to do is e-mail Joaquin Liguas directly and request an online serial key from him. Joaquin is a support guy at Viva; he's the person that Vulcan recommended to me when I had my online serial key woes. The general support at Viva and 10tacle were unresponsive in my case.

Comment

Awesome man. Thanks a ton Strag. I'll do that right away.

Comment

Seeing now how there was a whole thread devoted to this issue, I feel like a dork asking, lol. I guess it proves the point that it's always a good idea to do a forum search.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X