Richard Burns Rally

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Burns Rally

Searching the web, I stumble upon this title. Now, I'm a big fan of rally races, I used to attend many, as a spectator mind you, when I lived in Alberta.

Now, has anyone played it? To be honest, I've not heard of it until today and I'm usually on top of these rally racing games. Whats more is I can't find it anywhere aside from eBay... but having it shipped from the UK over eBay doesn't exactly inspire hope of actually getting the game :P Has anyone seen it out here in either United States or Canada?
    Should mention I'm only looking to buy this game on xbox for now, I'd love to take it up north with me while I'm waiting on my shift to start... pun not intended.
    -

Re: Richard Burns Rally

I've only tried the PC demo. Seems to be a well done sim, but sadly, rallying just isn't my cup of fuel.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirfee View Post
      I've only tried the PC demo. Seems to be a well done sim, but sadly, rallying just isn't my cup of fuel.
      Heh, I know quite a few people that would agree with you. Myself though, I love rally racing. I wish I had an opportunity to do it myself, I'd grab that bull by the horns, let me tell you!
      -

Comment

Originally posted by Clodhopper View Post
        Searching the web, I stumble upon this title. Now, I'm a big fan of rally races, I used to attend many, as a spectator mind you, when I lived in Alberta.

Now, has anyone played it? To be honest, I've not heard of it until today and I'm usually on top of these rally racing games. Whats more is I can't find it anywhere aside from eBay... but having it shipped from the UK over eBay doesn't exactly inspire hope of actually getting the game :P Has anyone seen it out here in either United States or Canada?
        Should mention I'm only looking to buy this game on xbox for now, I'd love to take it up north with me while I'm waiting on my shift to start... pun not intended.
        I've got it, love it, and play it obsessively. It really is an incredibly detailed simulation of a proper rally season. Buuuyyy eeeeeettttt *shakes fist*

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
        |TG-2nd|munchkin
        Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

I might have to grab this one. I love rally racing.
          A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

I WANT to buy it! I just can't seem to find where! :( Amazon.com is out of the question, FYI.
            -

Comment

Richard Burns Racing Demo... is blowing me away. I need to find this freakin' game! It's got to be THE BEST rally racing game I've played. Rally racing fans, try the demo, it's amazing.
              -

Comment

Downloading now.. thanks for the heads up

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed