And the green flag drops!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the green flag drops!!!!

Good news guys Joacquin finally got back to me with an online CD key!!!!:)

I haven't tried it out today but I saw Rookies post about him being online and I checked and there it was after I sent a bit more of encouraging email to him. I ope to check it out later tonight wooohoooo!
    sigpic

Re: And the green flag drops!!!!

Everyone loves a happy ending........No, not that. Get your minds out of the gutter.
    Slow is Smooth. Smooth is Fast!

Comment

More great news Drizzid! Hope to see you tonight. :)

Comment

Boooogidddy boooogiddiddy boooogididdy (sorry that is the best Darrell Waltrip impersonation I could do) :D

Any way I have checked my online key and I am good to go. I was able to connect to the TGRL server with no problems. I have DL'd all available tracks and have them installed. I am showing that I own 95 cars so I believe I have the proper code in to unlock all cars and tracks. Do I have everything covered to begin the TGRL experience? Thanks again for all the help and patience
        sigpic

Comment

Seems complete as far as I can tell Drizzid.

One thing I discovered last night though about the Limerock TGRL track. It *does* conflict with the plain old, Limerock track. So... I'm going to update the addon track thread with this info, but you should delete the Limerock folder from your Locations directory, leaving just the Limerock TGRL folder in place.

Going to be running again tonight. Depending on who shows up, it can be a plain old open track, or another Racing School session. In either case, hope you can make it. :)

Comment

Hey gentleman, sorry I missed lastnight. I got home and feed my daughters dinner and we layed down bc one of them wasn;t feeling good and well all past out and I happened to wake up at 12:30 a.m. once again I apologize, I know yall have been puttin a LOT of effort into preparing Drizzid and I. Oh and also, glad to hear the good news Drizzid persistancy does pay off. sooner or later they will start to get annoyed lol... Well hope to see you gents on the track soon or the next go round!
            PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

If you're free tonight, come on out. :)

Comment

I just went to go try out the TG server and it was greyed out, obviously bc I am runnin a different version I'm assuming, is there a patch I need bc I am runnin the stock 1.0.0 version and I have the 3 maps that you just posted, what else do I need? Also whats this about the car unlocks not sure on that

thanks
                PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie420 View Post
                  Also whats this about the car unlocks not sure on that
                  Rookie, do this and then see if you can connect to the TGRL server.

Comment

It's grayed out since it's PW locked. Open servers are not grayed out. PW info is in the stickys.

I hope I remembered to leave the server up last night. If it's showing in the lobby, then that's a good sign. ;)

There *is* a single 1.1 patch out, but I would have assumed your copy was up to date. If all or most of the servers are grayed out, you might have the pre-patch version. Check the game splash screen game for the version #, or check your readme in the game directory. If it's only 1.0, you'll need the patch from here.

EDIT: Strag's suggestion refers to car unlocks. Even without unlocking, it wouldn't prevent you from attempting to join the server in the lobby. It would only restrict which car(s) you could select before the server let you in the rest of the way. Obviously, if the server is set to a restricted car that you couldn't pick, you wouldn't be able to join. But this is separate from the issue you describe. Good suggestion though, Strag. Definitely need to be unlocked in order to have the whole stable of cars.

Comment

Well, I just checked. Looks like I did not restart the server last night after the first training session. I don't know what server you saw listed. I believe there's one called TPG Racing, which I've clicked on by accident due to it's similar acronym.

Anyway, ours is back up now, so it's free to join. I plan to hop on TS around 9ET.

Comment

Next racing school session is Wed, 1/17.

I'll be on TS around 9pm ET.

Covering the same stuff as last week; namely, the racing line. I'll be posting some tutorial info before then (Presuming I finish it in time. Guess I have a deadline ;) ).

EDIT: Derrr. Wrong thread. ;)
                        Last edited by Mirfee; 01-15-2007, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X