READ!! Get your SimRacing Team and its drivers featured in a SimBin product

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• READ!! Get your SimRacing Team and its drivers featured in a SimBin product

Guys read this and see what you all think! may be we can gather 6 names and post here as a TG team!

http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.p...97#post3352997
    Slow is Smooth. Smooth is Fast!

Re: READ!! Get your SimRacing Team and its drivers featured in a SimBin product

whats sim racing? is it game you need a buy?

Comment

Sim racing is short for racing simulation. There are many titles out nowadays that focus on ultrarealism (GT Legends, GTR2, RACE, rFactor, and more), as opposed to arcade-style racing games like the Need For Speed franchise.

Comment

Count me in Rocket! :D

Comment

By the way, that doesn't mean we are in any sort of gaming competition. I think for SimBin, it is a good idea to feature team from the gaming community and featured in their game as fictional teams or AI cars. But if we sign up and was picked, it will be good PR and advertising for TG. I think.
          Slow is Smooth. Smooth is Fast!

Comment

Yep. As I believe it myself.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X