Question about LimeRock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about LimeRock

Hey guys I have otten a bit of practice in on Limerock and I have a bit of a question. What is a respectable lap time on Limerock anyway? I'm curious to see where I am at on this track and how I am doing with the racing line. Currently I am running consistently in 1:09-1:11 range using the Lotus Elite. Thanks
    sigpic

Re: Question about LimeRock

That's a respectable laptime for the current level of training and practice.

Upcoming instruction will cover things like speed management; braking, acceleration, exit speed, etc. These items will help knock a few more seconds off.

The very best I've recorded in the training-setup version of the Elite is mid-1:05, with more consistent laptimes in the low/mid 1:06's.

This car yields one of the slowest laptimes overall. The Porsche 911 (pretty much THE fastest car in the game) can do 0:56 and change. My personal best in any car on LimeRock is a high 0:58 in the Porsche 906.

Comment

Re: Question about LimeRock

Thanks Mirfee for the info. Considering the amount of time I have put into it I am pretty happy with the times I am posting. RocketPunch has been very helpful the last 2 nights in helping me learn the line.

I seem to be struggling the most in the fast sections on the back of the track. Seems like I am either late in the turn getting to the apex or early and loosing speed to compensate. Just gotta keep pluggin away and try to be clean and consistent. Thanks again for all the help RP!
      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X