Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry about last night .....

Hey guys,

sorry I couldn't stick it out last night...the flashing of the cockpit textures was unbearable...I've never had that happen before.....

I'm going to hit up the rsc forums to see what I can dig up. I thought about it some more after I logged off...the only thing I can think of is re-applying the patch...or a re-install..

anyway, I hope you guys had fun.

Chappie

Re: Sorry about last night .....

No worries Chappie. Seemed the night for technical woes. Strag and Sandman each had their wheel issues, and Strag's apparently never get resolved... I didn't see him again after he rebooted. :(

I hope both of you get things sorted out.

One thought I had about your problem Chappie... since the problem is clearly isolated to MP, you might want to see if it repeats when you connect to another server. If so, then it seems the problem is on your end. If it's just on the TG server, then we've got another mystery (especially since none of the rest of us had the same symptom).

Comment

Yeah, apologies from my end, as well. My problem seemed to be USB-related. After I rebooted, I had no wheel OR mouse (mine's USB), so I went digging for my old mouse. I didn't find it, but I'll look more tonight or this weekend. I'm guessing that I need to reinstall my mouse and/or wheel drivers. Hopefully it won't require more than that.

Mirfee, I'm determined to get some racing in before I forget how to drive. ;) Look for me next week (assuming no technical problems).

Comment

Ugh. That's a bit bigger than a glitch. Hope you get it sorted out easily. I'll be looking for you next week.

Comment

Yeah I had some inhouse squad commitments last night so that is why I couldn't make the track. I hope to be able to make the next one though
          sigpic

Comment

Well...

I'm still out of luck....I re-installed the game and the patch...same exact same thing happens...on any online server I try??? This is very weird..

I'll keep at it.

Chappie

Comment

That's just bizarre. :row__639:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse