All good things...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All good things...

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have decided to step down from running the TG Racing League. Activity has entirely halted across the board, no doubt to lost momentum, and ultimately loss of interest. I'm as much a part of this trend as anything, and I can only truly speak for myself. I just don't have the interest or the energy to pour into TGRL in order to keep players interested and participating.

My focus in sim racing has become very fixed on competitive events and simply have moved on from fun runs and tooling around the track with a couple people. It's been great to race with those of you who were enthusiastic to join. And I enjoyed helping new drivers learn some of the basics of this 'sport.' But my goals for sim racing have simply become something else over time. I'm dedicated to learning race craft, not only at the sim level, but eventually in a real car on a real track. I'm aiming to get my racing license when I can afford all the training. So my time spent sim racing is now entirely endless practice for each upcoming weekly race I sign up for (at Race 2 Play). That leaves me neither time nor enthusiasm to give to TGRL.

I apologize to anyone who hoped that TGRL might have some life breathed back into it. But sadly, with the choice I've made and the priority I'm focused on, I simply cannot be that person here.

I hope that, if TGRL does in fact regain some broader interest, that someone will step up and pick up where I left off. Well, before I let it go.

Have fun all. I'll still be around TG... can't get rid of me entirely. ;) I hope to bang some doors with you again somewhere down the road.

I might even fire up the 'ol BF2 and install this here Project Reality Mod. Been a while since I shot anybody.

Cheers!
    --Pete 'Mirfee'

Re: All good things...

No worries Mirfee, thanks for all you put into it. Race 2 play is definitely a good place to go for the more serious drivers here.
    New to TG?

Comment

I'm signed up at race2play also... but, no one's on TS. Where is everyone? And how do I find people on the website to send messages?
      grrr

Great website btw, but a bit clunky IMO.

Comment

I agree the website there is a bit confusing. Here is TG's homepage:
        http://www.race2play.com/homepage/show_team/194
        New to TG?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse