GT Legends fun run anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT Legends fun run anyone?

Hey all. Just missing the old crew and figured I'd see if there was any interest in running some laps sometime. I don't have my old server anymore, and I expect the old TG server has found other uses... but I can host and play for a handful of players.

Post here if you're interested, and when a good time/s might be.

:row__642:

Re: GT Legends fun run anyone?

Actually. I think we do have GTL installed on one of the boxes. It's not running, but it's sitting there waiting for a reason to be fired up!

Good to see you again, Mirfee!!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Interesting. That's very handy to know. Thanks. :icon_cool

Good to see you too Apo. Been too long. :)

Comment

I still have my wheel and GTL so if we get things together I would be down to run a few laps depending on my schedule.
        sigpic

Comment

I still have my stuff too, I would be up for a run sometimes. I loved racing every week and would love to get back into if time permits.

Comment

I have some seeds of idea(s) stirring. A reborn TGRL might be possible. But only if I/we can build a bigger driver base (at least 10 per race... MINIMUM)... meaning new drivers coming to TG... and I know several more now since I've been 'out there' for a while. But that's getting WAAAAAAAy ahead of things, and I'm probably saying too much at the moment. ;)

Let's begin with a fun run again in the near future and see if it starts something. Nice to see some interest so far! :)
            Last edited by Mirfee; 08-16-2007, 10:16 AM.

Comment

I'm in :)

Comment

Ill race anywhere, anytime, and with anyone if I have the time to do it. That game is a blast, especially with people that dont drive dirty.

Comment

Just post a time and I'll drop by if the schedule permits.

Comment

Nice! I think we've got enough interest here to get the ball actually rolling. I'll get hooked up with server access again this weekend and will post with some suggested event dates/times.

Comment

Sweeeeeeet!!! I'm all over it, and I'm all over you!

Shot at 2007-08-17
                      New to TG?

Comment

You guys know I wasn't very good but I am looking forward to some good clean racing
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo View Post
                          Ill race anywhere, anytime, and with anyone if I have the time to do it. That game is a blast, especially with people that dont drive dirty.
                          I didn't drive dirty, I just used to fall asleep in braking zones... :|

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzid View Post
                            You guys know I wasn't very good but I am looking forward to some good clean racing
                            Remember, this is TG... it's not about being good. You know the rest. :icon_cool

I have something in mind that will (hopefully) accommodate and satisfy all levels of skill.

This won't be a full on 'race event.' I want something fun... basically open practice for getting reacquainted, with room for some form of race session.

Getting ahead of myself again. :row__690: I'll announce when I have ideas more firmly gelled together.

Great seeing familiar folks again! :row__631:

Comment

Originally posted by Wulfyn View Post
                              I didn't drive dirty, I just used to fall asleep in braking zones... :|
                              Heh... well, since Mustangs take about 15 minutes to slow down and turn, I'm not surprised. Sorry... still no carbon brakes in GTL. :madsmile:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X