No announcement yet.

GTL Touring Round 2

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTL Touring Round 2

Saturday, October 13 - at 2pm ET
    (Apologies for earlier start time... I have family committment starting around 5ish)

Server Name - - TGRL

Password - tggtl

• Slower Touring and Grand Touring cars
      • Abarth 1000TC
      • Jaguar MkII
      • Lotus Elite
    • Faster Touring cars
      • Austin Mini Cooper S
      • Alfa Romeo GTA
      • Lotus Cortina
      • Ford Mustang
      • Ford Falcon
    • Track: Birmingham Short

• Multiple heats of approx 10 laps (or 10 minutes) so people can come and go as time permits. No qualifying... random start positions.

• Open practice running for ~30 mins before each heat so folks can get reacquainted with the cars and track. Can advance sooner to race, manually or by vote, if desired.

• Amateur difficulty level - most driving aids will be enabled (user can toggle on/off) and damage is reduced. (Note - this is a change from week 1... Beginner forced a few too many 'recovery' assists which actually made driving *more* difficult).

• IMPORTANT - this is intended to welcome drivers who may be less experienced, and will help in keeping cars on the track and under control. I want no DNF's... everyone should be able to stay in the race, regardless of mistakes. PLEASE - only use the assists you need to feel comfortable. Highly experienced drivers are encouraged to use no assists at all (apart from those deemed necessary by hardware/controller constraints).
    Last edited by Mirfee; 10-16-2007, 10:23 AM.

Re: GTL Touring Round 2

Was really good last week guys, I urge everyone interested to swing by. The races are short (about 15mins total) so you don't need to commit an entire morning/afternoon/evening. If you are free just hop on and get racing! :)

Re: GTL Touring Round 2

Yup, it was a good time last week. I hope I can make it again this week, but no commitment on that yet. I'll look at some of those assists too. I was just happy to be behind the wheel again and didn't even think of it.
      New to TG?

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed