Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Racing games? LFS?

does anyone here play LFS?

or any other realistic/simulator geared racing sims?

Re: Other Racing games? LFS?

A lot of our guys do. Also play GTRL and GTR2. Rfactor also.
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Cars FTW
      lol

Comment

RACE 07 ergo GTR Evolution etc is a TOCA-esc sim with many classes and tracks. I play GRID for candy and lolz and GTR Evolution for a more realism injection.

Comment

I'm on Race 07 a lot and I'm getting into rFactor now, just waiting for a mate to give me his old wheel.

rFactor is probably your best bet for sim racing, its has a massive community, loads of developers so there is plenty of different tracks and cars to race with and if you join a proper racing community there will be tournaments too.

iRacing is another good sim racer although it does need a subscription. With that you'll get ultra realistic racing with tracks accurate to the inch. Not much of a community and not many people play it yet but you'll definately avoid the idiots and you might end up meeting people who race in real life as some use iRacing to practice.

nkPro is a pretty new sim racer and it looks like it will be very good once it gets a few more tracks, cars and people start playing it a bit more.

Race 07 is a good simulator. Its very easy to get into and set your car up and start racing. There is a good selection of tracks and cars and plenty more to download. The community isn't as big as rFactor but there are still plenty of things going on.

Comment

I've played LFS for a few years now....much to my wife's displeasure:row__523:

The newest games for my Team (RSRadicals) are rFactor, but only realistic Mods. We play Toyota Supra Mod, and Corvette C6 Mod, as well as the best rFactor Mod ever!!!! HistorX

These are by far the most realistic feeling chassis and most accurately modeled tire physics in rFactor. So if your into simulations and the best Sim you can find check them out.:)
            sigpic

Comment

richard burns rally was great in it's hayday, still the best rally sim bar none. (unless you guys can point me to some game mod that is better, this ain't no DiRT!) RBRnet allows you to race online which is fun, however there are very few that still play it.

Comment

The lack of proper multiplayer has really prevented RBR from sustaining broad interest over the years. RBRNet was a community attempt to remedy that, but it's still not ideal. Sadly, a quality sim like this slowly drifts into obsolescence. And true to form, modern *games*, full of incredible production values, can't hold a lug nut next to the likes of RBR when it comes to realistic simulation. Yes, I'm looking at you, Dirt 1 and 2. Pretty. Very pretty. But also very vacant.

Comment

I only played LFS demo, but I found it to have the best driving experience that I've ever had in a race sim. If you guys get this going, I'll buy a license for it.
                  sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

I subscribed to iRacing as the races are almost clean and ppl are very polite.
                    not the cheapest game but a very good implementation of puplic races.
                    ---------------------------------
                    Rabommel

Arma2: DocMabuse
                    ---------------------------------

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed