Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I've recently been bitten by the racing bug.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I've recently been bitten by the racing bug.

I haven't bought any yet but have been playing the demos of DIRT, Need for speed shift and GRID.

I don't have a racing controller so have been using my joystick for steering on the ones that allow it and keyboard of those that don't.

Any suggestions on good racing sims/games and a good driving system if I decide to go that far with them?

Thanks for any insight.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Re: So I've recently been bitten by the racing bug.

Need for speed shift is at the moment best pick up and play Arcade Racing sim!

I'm a pretty hardcore race sim person but need for speed is just incredibly fun and easy to get in to! Need for speed is finally pickin up its Rubish and released a decent racing game.
    PR ingame name - |TG-Irr| SilverJohn

Comment

Re: So I've recently been bitten by the racing bug.

get a logitech g25.

will totally change your driving experience

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...