Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need for speed : Shift!!

Who has it and for what system?

i'd like to get a lil TG group racing one night if there is any interest!

System:PS3
    PSN:- Johny_k990
    PR ingame name - |TG-Irr| SilverJohn

Re: Need for speed : Shift!!

Just downloaded the PC demo.
    Holy ****. Not what I expected at all. Pleasantly surprised how un-arcadey this is. Not really simulation grade but still, much closer than past NFS.

Comment

I just bought it today for the PC after playing the demo for about a week.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Im waiting for a patch from EA, currently the game runs like a pig on my ATI 4890.

Playername Sparks444 in BF2

Comment

patch out
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Runs fine on my GTX 260 at 1280x1024 with 2x AA/everything but shadows on high. (pre-patch)

Comment

I am interested

my EA email is: [email protected]

Comment

I have Shift, just need to reinstall it on my Win 7 install. Also picked up a new wheel...the Driving Force GT. Barely got the wife to ok $140 for it...no way was I going to get her to spring for almost $300 in wheel

|TG-IRR|

Comment

Hey great wheel Beinseth, I got 1 too and I got need 4 speed shift. lets race TG.

Comment

I'm glad you brought up your new wheel. I've been looking for a wheel that was more budget consience than the G27. I just went and bought the driving force GT online.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Comment

I got the same wheel. I love my driving force gt. I only spend 40 bucks on mine an it was new in box

Funny sory. bought a new Logitech momo off ebay and got sent a driving force Gt from newegg.... lucky me
                      |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Comment

I am installing Shift and patches today, so hopefully I can race later on. Hit me up on X-Fire 106sgtsethiol

|TG-IRR|

Comment

What are the wheel settings that your using in NFS:Shift? This is my first driving wheel so I'm having to figure out the settings from scratch.

Comment

I am still playing around with my settings, but I am working with the Logi profiler

Right now I am using:
                            Overall Effects:100
                            Spring Effects 11
                            Damper Effects 10
                            Enable Centering Spring in FFB check and @ 0%

These were the settings I found on a couple of different forums. It seemed to work for a minute and than it didnt. Am still messing around with the wheel.

|TG-IRR|

Comment

Meh im using shift atm on my PC. ithe graphics are amaxing and alot less , well chavtastic than previous titles in the series.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X