Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirt 2 - WRC Tour Event Discussion

Hey everyone,

In order to garner more interest in the Simulation side of |TG|, I hereby announce 3 day WRC inspired mini-tour. This event will feature both Rally and Rally Cross races - each of the 3 days will be held in 2 venues each. The event will be scored by points earned in each round of the tour. Whoever holds the highest amount of points at the end of the tour wins. In the event of a tie, a single special stage head to head will be run to determine the winner. Expect each event to run at least an hour and a half. To sign up, please copy and paste the form at the bottom of this post. Each event will be held on a weekend, and will be scheduled for maximum attendance.

|TG| WRC Rally Day 1

Croatia Rally
    -Mali Alan Pass
    -Hairpin Run
    -Chapel Run

London Rally Cross
    -Battersea Bridge
    -Battersea Bridge Reverse (B)
    -Battersea Air

|TG| WRC Rally Day 2

Morocco Rally
    -Tamaght
    -Kasbah Run
    -Ait Benhaddou

Japan Rally Cross
    -Shibuya
    -Shibuya Reverse (B)

|TG| WRC Rally Day 3

China Rally
    -Li River
    -Li River Hill Climb
    -Li River Descent

LA Rally Cross
    -Marina Air
    -Marina Sprint
    -Stadium Sprint
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vehicle/Race Settings
    Vehicle Grade - Any
    Damage - Full
    Impact Ratings - On
    Laps per race - 5

General Rules
    -Please show up in TS (Dirt 2 channel) 15 minutes before the posted start time.
    -Intentional ramming will result in a DQ from that day's event.
    -NO trash talk during races, everyone will be asked to observe radio silence during races.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Event Signup Form
    [*] Windows Live name:
    [*] Weekend availability (all times EST):
    Last edited by ACOGRecon; 06-04-2010, 01:51 PM. Reason: updated

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Re: Dirt 2 - WRC Tour Event Discussion
    [*] Windows Live name: ekempey
    [*] Weekend availability (all times EST): Saturday: 6pm on Sunday: All day.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

[*] Windows Live name: TGDredge[*] Weekend availability (all times EST): Anytime

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

If you guys don't mind that I'm mic-less I'd be down to play to get the numbers up a little.

[*] Windows Live name: Delta Five Nine
        [*] Weekend availability (all times EST): Anytime after 2:00 PM

Comment

We dont mind at all! As long as you come to have fun thats all that matters.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

[*] Windows Live name: mai_roflcar (not exactly sure on this, I will have to check - I have not used windows live in forever)[*] Weekend availability (all times EST): Variable

Former TG-21st
            Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

[*] Windows Live name: CSR490[*] Weekend availability (all times EST): 12:00 PM and later.

Comment

I'm glad to see the signups guys! Lets see if we can get a few more people. I'd love to have 8-10 if possible, and I'm sure there are some more TGers out there.

Comment

Time to break out the old disc again, I have not played this game in forever. Not as realistic as Richard Burns rally, but hey it is still fun :)

Former TG-21st
                  Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

I am using an on screen keyboard so i will put my necessary info in later on today. This should be a fun event.
                    [*] Weekend availability (all times EST): Any time should be ok for me.
                    [*] Windows Live name: Tg extinct
                    Last edited by Extinct; 06-06-2010, 02:27 AM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

So far the interested parties are:

ACOGRecon
                      Dredge
                      Darth Napoleon
                      Delta Five Nine
                      h3killa
                      Extinct

Not a bad start! I'm looking to start this until next weekend or the one following that, so therefore we have some advance notice. I'm also up for changing the layout to a more realistic rally standard (take each of the 3 courses on a map and run them each twice in varying order). I would like your thoughts in how you would like this done, so please comment!

Comment

I have a question about the ramming - I understand that we are trying to make this fair but since this is not a GT pro event, I was wondering if a bit of lee-way would be allowed for bumping other cars. I know outright bashing them out of the way is wrong but a little nudge to get yourself back on course isnt always bad :)

Former TG-21st
                        Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Gentle nudging will be allowed, but causing a person to spin out or to lose control of their vehicle will result in a DQ for that round.

Comment

rednecktg, I think been a long time, for this I will make time...

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
                            George S. Patton

Comment

[*] Windows Live name: TG Kulmar[*] Weekend availability (all times EST): Pretty much all time in the weekend, just after 1PM MST

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X