Dirt 2 - |TG| WRC Tour - Week 1 - Croatia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirt 2 - |TG| WRC Tour - Week 1 - Croatia

|TG| WRC Tour, brought to you by the |TG-18th| Special Forces Operational Detachment - Delta

Hello everyone, and thank you for your patience while we set things up. Each week this summer we will do a set of time trials followed by some fun races over the weekend. The time trials are what will accumulate the points to be earned. All races are optional, but we hope to have a full load of drivers on hand for each event. Each driver will post their top 2 times for each stage, and the drivers will be restricted to the basic vehicles. This means that drivers will not be allowed to use any of the cars that are unlocked by winning events or X-Games. Drivers must submit what car they will be using, once a choice is made the car of choice may not change for the rest of the season. Change of a car will result in a disqualification of the round. These rules will ensure a level playing field. Drivers will have until 23:59 Friday evening (EST, GMT -5) each week to turn in their times. All announcements will be made on Saturdays.

Week 1 of the Summer long |TG| WRC tour is being held in Croatia this week. With its tight corners and beautiful scenery, Croatia looks to be a great place to get this rolling. Each driver must submit their two fastest times for each of the stages by As Soon As Possible (Extended until further notice due to lack of interest). The stages to be completed this week are:

-Mali Alan Pass
    -Hairpin Run
    -Chapel Run

Points will be given by order of fastest time to slowest time. The point scoring scheme here is the same as traditional WRC scoring with 1st: 25 points, 2nd: 18 points, 3rd: 15 points, 4th: 12 points, 5th: 10 points, 6th: 8 points, 7th: 6 points, 8th: 4 points, 9th: 2 points , 10th: 1 point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How to submit my time?

Fill out the following form when submitting your times.

Croatia Rally Submission
    Windows Live Name:
    Car:
    Stage Times
    -Mali Alan Pass
    1)
    2)
    -Hairpin Run
    1)
    2)
    -Chapel Run
    1)
    2)

Last edited by ACOGRecon; 07-02-2010, 10:56 PM. Reason: Extended deadline by 1 week, as per OP's request.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Re: Dirt 2 - |TG| WRC Tour - Week 1 - Croatia

Reserved post for future use.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

OK, my times for submission for week 1. I'm submitting early because I have a busy week ahead.

Croatia Rally Submission
      Windows Live Name: acogrecon
      Car: Subaru WRX STI
      Stage Times
      -Mali Alan Pass
      1)3:43.50
      2)3:38.68
      -Hairpin Run
      1)1:56.7
      2)1:57.5
      -Chapel Run
      1)1:43.99
      2)1:45.94

Comment

Croatia Rally Submission
        Windows Live Name: Spazismyname 12
        Car: Subaru STI Group N
        Stage Times
        -Mali Alan Pass
        1) 3:13.94
        2) 3:27.28
        -Hairpin Run
        1) 1:41.85
        2) 1:48.02
        -Chapel Run
        1) 1:33.84
        2) 1:42.40

Some how I always ended up crashing on the second run, I think I was taking a bit to many chances.
        |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

I'll be amazed if I'm able to post times by the deadline. I'm still working through unlocking all the stages.

Comment

We're going to do the rally's in order of their introduction, so that should give people time. Also, I willing to extend the deadline to next Friday. Mirfee, can edit my OP with the new deadline?

Comment

Very kind of you. I haven't even unlocked all of Croatia yet.

Editing the deadline now.

Comment

Ok guys, lets get those times in. We had a good number of people sign up in the other thread, I can't wait to see everyone's times!

Comment

So here are my times for Croatia:

Croatia Rally Submission
                  Windows Live Name: NOVVASentencer
                  Car: BMW Z4M Coupe Motorsport
                  Stage Times
                  -Mali Alan Pass
                  1) 3:11.78
                  2) 3:11.67
                  -Hairpin Run
                  1) 1:41.79
                  2) 1:40.98
                  -Chapel Run
                  1) 1:31.38
                  2) 1:31.10

Comment

Sorry. Still no available time for me to do any driving.

Comment

Ok, I am going to keep this "week" open until further notice. Keep sending in times folks!

Comment

Finally back home with my set up. Tried to race with the keyboard while I was on leave and realized I was spoiled by my race wheel. I should get my times up in the next day or so.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Ok just got it reloaded...are you going to do this again..Wookiee jusdt got it and a wheel...so is there any intrest left?

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
                          George S. Patton

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X