• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• |TG| WRC Event Official Rules Thread

The |TG| WRC Summer tour is brought to you by:

The |TG-18th| SFOD-D

Official Rules

• The Rally series is broken down into Individual Time Trials during which the two fastest times must be recorded for each stage.

• All times must be submitted using the following form by 23:59 EST Friday evening - submissions after that point will not count, and a DQ will be taken for that round.

Sample Rally Submission
      Windows Live Name:
      Car:
      Stage Times
      -Stage 1
      1)
      2)
      -Stage 2
      1)
      2)
      -Stage 3
      1)
      2)

• Anyone found to be providing false times will be removed from the WRC Summer Tour entirely.

• Only the following cars may be used:

BMW Z4M Coupe Motorsport
      Mitsubishi Eclipse GT
      Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
      Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
      Nissan 350Z
      Pontiac Solstice GXP
      Subaru Impreza STI Group N
      Subaru Impreza WRX STI

• Scoring: Real world WRC scoring will be in effect and each week's ranks will be given the following scores:

1st: 25 points
      2nd: 18 points
      3rd: 15 points
      4th: 12 points
      5th: 10 points
      6th: 8 points
      7th: 6 points
      8th: 4 points
      9th: 2 points
      10th: 1 point

• You do not need to sign up for this series, we only ask that you have a |TG| Forum account and have read and understand the |TG| Primer.

• The rules of this event may change at any time for any reason, either by those running the event or by the |TG| Administration.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Re: |TG| WRC Event Official Rules Thread

rookie, pro, or allstar?
    collisions or ghosting?
    full setup allowed?
    impact ratings?

The only real problem I can forsee already is trying to do the race in a certain car when it's already unlocked to the wrong class. For example my WRX STI is unlocked through All-star but if we're racing on pro I don't know of any way to bring it back down to Pro stats unless I race it online, and then I'd need a second person with me.

edit: I see you've already answered the class limitations question in the discussion thread. what about the rest?
    Last edited by kevlarorc; 06-20-2010, 08:44 PM.

Comment

rookie, pro, or allstar? All are allowed due to inability to roll back.
      collisions or ghosting? Full collisions
      full setup allowed? Setup is allowed
      impact ratings? Impact is on

I'm going for full realism here. Impacts shouldn't be a problem since you are getting your times from time trial. Damage should be set to Full, not visual only.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Am I allowed to just restart the track and try again if I crash? Because I crashed on all my second runs and lost several seconds. But I just posted that time anyway because it felt like good sportsmanship. :P
        |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

These are time trials so you have an unlimited amount of tries (yes I know this is not in true rallying spirit, but everyone has played these stages a zillion times). What I want to see is the best individual effort everyone can give.

Comment

Okey, so is it okey if I update my times that I already posted or should I just stick with them for now?
            |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

That's fine, since all submissions have until Friday night to be finalized.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X