Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F1 2010 released tomorrow (Tuesday) anyone getting PC v?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 2010 released tomorrow (Tuesday) anyone getting PC v?

Just wondering who is getting the F1 2010 game for PC (it comes out on all three platforms)... i already have it pre-ordered and pre-loaded via Steam... and was going to also get the 360 version, but to save money i might skip the console purchase based on the popularity of the PC version...so just wondering.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: F1 2010 released tomorrow (Tuesday) anyone getting PC v?

I m there............................
    Just need to suck up to the wife to insure I will not get shot for buying it...

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
    George S. Patton

Comment

Also got it preloaded and ready to go on Steam.

Comment

It's Codemasters. If it's at all like the Dirt series, or Grid, then probably not. But if it has a hardcore sim mode, then maybe. I'm waiting for reviews.

It does *look* astonishing though. Codemasters have really been stellar in this department in the aforementioned games.

Comment

I am waiting here to see how it turns out, its too bad the F1 franchise could not have been handed to a developer such as SimBin

Former TG-21st
          Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Now thats one heck of a damage model...comes out today BTW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3OWljOroD4&hd=1
            Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I might get it, just to show redneck how real men race.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Bought it and DLing now. Can't wait for Silverstone in the wet!

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Been waiting for this for a long time...... hope it out in the UK soon and not the usual months later...
                  [RIP] Rusty In Places - Games Commander

Comment

I just had a little spin in a Lotus on the time trial mode, it doesn't feel as real as some of the rFactor mods, and the difference will take some getting used to. Definitely not a sim, but damn close.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Got first in my first Grand Prix race, on medium difficulty, gonna set up a stean friends group or something so we can race together

Comment

So, shoot me straight. How is it?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

According to Codemaster website - UK release is 24th of this month... :(

Comment

Change your region on steam and download it. Wont that work?

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Personally I don't use Steam - I have a download bandwidth cap and I always prefer to have a physical disc and after the issues with Arma & Steam and I very weary of it...

It usually means ordering online and waiting a few days for the disc to arrive but I still prefer that to digital downloads - I'm old skool I guess....

But to your point, it might work or Steam might also see my ISP geographic and not allow me too...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X