Anyone still playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone still playing?

Haven't really seen anyone playing recently. Anyone interested in getting some games in?

|TG| Eudiphon

sigpic
    "But in contemplating history as the slaughter-bench at which the happiness of peoples, the wisdom
    of states, and the virtue of individuals have been sacrificed, a question necessarily arises:
    To what principle, to what final purpose, have these monstrous sacrifices been offered?"
    - G.W.F. Hegel Reason in History

Re: Anyone still playing?

I just started. Name the same as here.

Comment

I know I'm late, but I started playing the game a couple of days ago (pre-ordered and played the beta but didn't play the full version till now).

Name in game: Acreo_Aeneas
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I'm just starting to play now.
        Sarcoma.

Comment

Acreo has been promoted so that you can join the Tacticalgamer group if you have the desire and he can accept new members or pm me and I'll drop in and take care of it.
          Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

I still play now and then to see if anyone else is on.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

[MENTION=5258]Sarcoma[/MENTION] [MENTION=14345]Scattershot[/MENTION] [MENTION=30102]Eudiphon[/MENTION]

What are you in-game names? I want to send out invites.
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              Former 9th & 13th

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I'm already in the battalion.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Comment

What times do you play. I'll try to get on so we can play together.

Comment

Originally posted by Scattershot View Post
                    What times do you play. I'll try to get on so we can play together.
                    Sporadically of late. I haven't had a lot of free time given my work schedules. Usually I try to aim for weekends, either after like 2 PM on Saturdays and before 6 PM on Sundays.
                    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                    Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X