BF1 Beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF1 Beta

So whos got into the early beta? I got my email this morning. Looking to see who wants to group up

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: BF1 Beta

Unfortunately did not. I don't think I even signed up for an early access but I will be down tomorrow.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

I got my key, but my son has not gotten one yet.

We will probably both be playing from my account. Expect one of us to be on each evening Eastern time.

Comment

I'm in, and searching high and low for squad work. If you see me on (origin ID xFORDOSx) hit me up!
        Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

Comment

I got mine, so I'll be in for sure.
          Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog MAXIMUS VIII FORMULA/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/SOUND BLASTER ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/Oculus CV1
          Studio PC: I7-6800K/ASUS X99 A-II/ASUS GeForce GT 710/Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM650i/Asus VE276Q 27" x2/RME Babyface Pro/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Western Digital (Black) 4TB x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/

Comment

Been playing all day. Itīs fun!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by general_alvin View Post
              Been playing all day. Itīs fun!
              Stop teasing me while I'm at work!

Comment

Originally posted by draeh View Post
                Stop teasing me while I'm at work!
                Lol same! ;)
                Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog MAXIMUS VIII FORMULA/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/SOUND BLASTER ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/Oculus CV1
                Studio PC: I7-6800K/ASUS X99 A-II/ASUS GeForce GT 710/Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM650i/Asus VE276Q 27" x2/RME Babyface Pro/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Western Digital (Black) 4TB x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/

Comment

I got one. Will there be a ts channel for the beta?

abRocinante|Armoredbear
                  "Press the red shiny button"~Vortex
                  "I may give out, but I'll never give in." ~ Lou Bond "To the Establishment"

Comment

how do you apply for key ?
                    sigpic
                    *New to TG Start Here !*BF4 Server Rules !*Battlefield 4 at TacticalGamer !

Comment

I've been playing for 3-4 hours now. Having a lot of fun!! I love all the vehicles...I'm turning into a greater asset whore then i was before, and this isn't even my final form! I actually managed to have 3 peeps in my squad with mics that talked. Add me on origin: TomatoRifle
                      [MENTION=40634]Bob[/MENTION], its to late to apply for a key, however the key was just to get the BETA 1 day before the public release, which was today. Tomorrow its open doors for everyone.

Comment

The tanks are a pain on rush when youīre defending. Has anyone figured out how you unlock the rocket rifle for assault? Itīs locked and says you need rank 1 (?!) to buy it.
                        sigpic

Comment

I played some last night and had a good time with it. I even enjoyed flying some, something I never could get the hang of in BF4. I did switch the controls to be more like War Thunder which helped.

I checked out the "official" forums, sheeeshh, a lot of whining over there.

Comment

Originally posted by AstroCat View Post
                            I checked out the "official" forums, sheeeshh, a lot of whining over there.
                            The discourse wasn't too bad on their forums during the closed alpha. The smaller crowd helped quite a bit. I'm not even gonna bother in the open beta.

Comment

Tried to play. Got a "Failed to connect to EA online". Apparently a DDOS attach on EA servers.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X