BF1 squad join options

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF1 squad join options

OK, maybe I am confused, but does the BF1/origin friends list make any sense?

I can SOMETIMES click on the "play" arrow/button to join a person, but sometimes, Most of the time I click that, I end up in a queue somewhere.
    Other times, it shows them online, in a game, but my only option is to click the ellipses (...) and invite them to my squad?

I'm not in the game, they are.. so confusing.

It would be nice to at least see the name of the server they are on, or something... I see some **** like "playing conquest, as a soldier"... no **** sherlock, a soldier?

Sorry. </rant>

Anyone have any tips?

What I've found is that the 'play' option is only active if their is room on the server.

If you want to join anyway and wait in the queue, alt-tab out of bf1 and press the join in the origin app friends list. It will cause bf1 to do the friend join even is the server is full.

In this regard, I preferred BF4/battlelog where you could join the queue or even be taken to the server page for the server the friend is playing on.

Hopefully DICE alters this in a future patch. For now just use the origin app friends list.
    Last edited by draeh; 11-04-2016, 07:50 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Also, seems if you join on friend , and no squad room, you will join game, but cannot join a squad, unitl room is made in the squad you are beeing held for !
        sigpic
        *New to TG Start Here !*BF4 Server Rules !*Battlefield 4 at TacticalGamer !

Comment

CapucinoBob there is indeed a squad bug when joining on a friend. I swear it only happens if you wind up on the same team as your friend, but not able to get in their squad. I think if you end up on the opposite side you can join a sqad. Also the game will keep trying to get you in their squad. I've played a whole round on the opposite side and upon a death I was switched to the other side and put in the friend's squad. I'm not a big fan. I would prefer the BF4/Battlelog way of showing me what server my friends are on and then I could just join the server and manage the rest for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by CapucinoBob View Post
            Also, seems if you join on friend , and no squad room, you will join game, but cannot join a squad, unitl room is made in the squad you are beeing held for !
            so annoying, and true... can't even make my own squad.

it's like all or nothing, play with friends, or lone-wolf it and not get credit for working as a team.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X