• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardcore mode info

Interesting:

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us...rmation#latest

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us...do-not-know/p1
    Home/Gaming PC: I7-6700K@4.5GHz/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

If true, I love that they try to make something different with hardcore and not just tweak settings. Hardcore can not come soon enough.
    sigpic

Comment

Hardcore plus friendly fire is going to be intense.

Comment

This is really exciting. I'm glad to see their are taking some time perfecting it. It'll be really interesting to see what they mean by changing the damage model (not just decreasing health).
        sigpic
        Nothing to see here but a hole in space.

Comment

This is good to hear... limited class roles:

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us...g-patch#latest
          Home/Gaming PC: I7-6700K@4.5GHz/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Cant wait for the scout limit and FF. Good news!
            Proud 5th Alum

/DaVinci_Q

Comment

So have they made an estimate when this stuff will be introduced into the game?

Comment

Is supposed to be this month.

Comment

Hardcore mode is live, btw as of this morning. Multiplayer -> Custom Games.

Comment

Finally, yeay! Now for that server... :D

Comment

I played several hardcore conquest games today. After playing non hardcore for a while again it definitely takes some getting used to. The biggest challenge I faced was trying to decipher friendly from enemy. Gonna take me a little while to learn the uniforms but overall I'm happy hardcore is finally here.

Comment

Originally posted by joshua.mcdonald1 View Post
                        I played several hardcore conquest games today. After playing non hardcore for a while again it definitely takes some getting used to. The biggest challenge I faced was trying to decipher friendly from enemy. Gonna take me a little while to learn the uniforms but overall I'm happy hardcore is finally here.
                        Yes, it is a challenge. I like it. It forces the game to slow down. You have to think and be deliberate or you will TK frequently. No more everyone just launching into a crowd to get kills because you can't hurt your teammates. If they correct the private server failures, this game will be very good.

Comment

WOW ! This is tough stuff ! I like it alot. I am not very good. Going to be high learning curve, but I think I like where we are headed.
                          sigpic
                          *New to TG Start Here !*BF4 Server Rules !*Battlefield 4 at TacticalGamer !

Comment

Holy smokes HC is a new monster.

OK, learning the uniforms is a must, lol.

I joined in on someone, did not know it was a HC game...

The friendly flash of an icon when you look directly at them does not happen if you are in a vehicle..
                            I killed too many friendlies from a tank. :(

Spotting used to be so helpful, now I just hit spot and hope to hear my character call out the enemy's class.
                            Unfortunately, I'm usually dead by the time he is done spitting it out, as the enemy is WAY better at identifying my uniform.

And the game feels so different to me. Choke points are much chokier, you cannot just chuck some frags and run in guns blazing.

Oddest thing to me is that you get no indication of whom you have shot/killed. Friendly or not, they are just gone.
                            Dying, on the other hand, lets you know who was at fault. eek

Comment

I don't like that they have disallowed the large map this time, and then actually allowing spawn on squad to stay. For reference, SL only spawning is typical of hardcore, and classic mode, and the large map definitely was enabled (M). Also, When I look at my own squad mate, I want to see his name above his head at least, the icon can go away, but the name should be there.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X