Cannot wait for TG server !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot wait for TG server !

Lots of TG people trying to meet up in public servers ! Will be glad when we do not need to try to use this junk connect with someone system. We can save our ONE favorite server (TG of course ! ) join on your favorite server, and then whala ! There you are. Gaming with your friends.
    sigpic
    *New to TG Start Here !*BF4 Server Rules !*Battlefield 4 at TacticalGamer !

Been a long wait. Its a great game. With a TG server this game will rock.

Comment

i hope for a "classic mode" ruleset! As of now hardcore feels too hardcore for me. though i wouldnt play BF4 in normal if you put a gun to my head, go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by CapucinoBob View Post
        Lots of TG people trying to meet up in public servers ! Will be glad when we do not need to try to use this junk connect with someone system. We can save our ONE favorite server (TG of course ! ) join on your favorite server, and then whala ! There you are. Gaming with your friends.
        Could not agree more. The current join system could be improved alot.
        Proud 5th Alum

/DaVinci_Q

Comment

I have been playing this game sporadically, but, with neither a working mic nor a TG server, it hasn't been able to really grab me. Nobody talks--much less report enemy positions--and most just lone wolf it instead of sticking with the squad.

TG has ruined games like this for me in the best possible way. The communication in BF4 was what really made the game for me; I want to see that in BF1. I, also, can't wait to have a (scoped) sniper limit.

And the snipers.

It is ridiculous how many people play as sniper; it hasn't been uncommon to find servers with 45+ players playing as sniper. However, iron-sight bolt-action rifles do feel really good. I wish they made it so that whatever nation you are playing, you can use their standard issue bolt-action (with some damage tweaks & balance) with more classes.

Hope EA gets on the ball with providing the community with the rent-a-servers that we want, instead of what they think we want.
          "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
          ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Also, there is apparently a Russian server that is named '#1 Tactical-Gamer | Infantry Only | Teamplay is everything'.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
            ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Have some great rounds with TG players ! Getting excited about when we have a TG server !!!!
              sigpic

Comment

thegreatnardini What's the status of TG getting a server? Is it even going to happen?
                |TG|Melee
                Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Originally posted by Melee View Post
                  thegreatnardini What's the status of TG getting a server? Is it even going to happen?
                  As much as I like the game play, I wouldn't want the community to waste its money on a sever we can't even really control.

Comment

Originally posted by draeh View Post

As much as I like the game play, I wouldn't want the community to waste its money on a sever we can't even really control.
                    And that's the crux of the problem. EA has released extremely limited (i.e nonexistent) admin utilities for the rent-a-server program. We can't even kick or ban players, and are pretty much limited to setting the map list and game modes. Until they are actually going to give us the ability to do anything other than subsidize the cost of their own servers it doesn't make much sense for us to rent one. They will be adding more features in the (hopefully) near future, so we'll see what news comes from EA with the new year.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatnardini View Post

And that's the crux of the problem. EA has released extremely limited (i.e nonexistent) admin utilities for the rent-a-server program. We can't even kick or ban players, and are pretty much limited to setting the map list and game modes. Until they are actually going to give us the ability to do anything other than subsidize the cost of their own servers it doesn't make much sense for us to rent one. They will be adding more features in the (hopefully) near future, so we'll see what news comes from EA with the new year.
                      The EA announcement looks promising, but I'll believe it once I see it.

They could also drop the pricing on a PC server to make it on par with console servers.

Comment

This is what I am talking about !!!

Admin Control Panel
                        A separate screen you can reach from inside the game where you will find functions such as Kick/Ban along with Ban and VIP lists.

Kick/Ban
                        You will be able to see a list of all current players on the servers and either kick or ban them. Once banned they will be stored in the Ban List. From there you can unban them or just view the list of all currently banned players.

Ban & VIP Lists
                        Here, you will be be able to view and edit the Ban & VIP List.

The VIP List is a list of players that will have queue priority (even higher priority than Premium Pass owners). For instance, if you have a clan and the clan members contribute to the server cost, you can add them in the VIP List and they will put into the highest priority queue."
                        sigpic

Comment

And no need for PROCON !! Wow could be an improvement .....
                          sigpic

Comment

So do we currently have a server for BF1?
                            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                            Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Not yet, we are waiting for the rent a server update. Now we would have too little control. Not even priority if you paid for the server !
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X