X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF V open beta !

Whoot Whoot !
    sigpic
    *New to TG Start Here !*BF4 Server Rules !*Battlefield 4 at TacticalGamer !

Should I download it?

Comment

It's a lot of fun.

Comment

Anything change from the Alpha? Is the squad size still 4? Does VOIP work now?

Comment

Did not play Alpha.

Squad size is 4. VOIP may be hit and miss atm - worked for me at one point but when I was playing with e-leader later it wasn't working for him.

I need more playtime to be fully sold but the gameplay changes they are implementing which is slowing things down some and incentivizing squadplay more is encouraging.
          |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

And it gorgeous ! I was a little challenged to stay alive. Then I realized, we are starting over again with the most base weapons. Started to find the upgrades. Me likey !
            sigpic

Comment

I still hate the squad size. TTK (time to kill) is a little longer than the Alpha. Nothing like the spongy'ness of vanilla BF4, but definitely more forgiving than BF1. I like that revives are not instant. I like that tank shells have to be resupplied. I like that you don't regen to full health. It was frustrating to start, but I finally found a groove. The UI is a bit wonky with its lack of information. The addition of using the NVIDIA replay system to auto-capture highlights (ala Overwatch) was an interesting surprise. All in all I'm hopeful. I will most likely be buying it.

Comment

I'm hoping they refine the beta glitches, improve some other aspects of it- and that as many TG folks as possible buy this. Will be adding you guys to my EA list... Played squad-wise, this could be quite fun and challenging.

Found a server with some RTG-tagged players, playing as a squad (no comms though) - and we were able to dominate the randomness on the other side.

THEDOGWARRIOR... CALL ME DOG / WILL NOT RESPOND TO "HERE BOY" OR WHISTLING

Comment

Please note that TG guys are playing, and using TG Teamspeak. Enjoy.
                  sigpic

Comment

I played the beta a lot this past week..The gun play might be the best of any battlefield game ever. The lack of explosive deaths and focus on squad work and tight, skilled gun play was refreshing.The game looks Amazzzzing...Some bugs still.....need at least 5 man squads...death screen needs reworked..the gun upgrade system tree needs to be thrown away...period. Overall I am looking forward to BF5

Comment

Some interesting things about the launch or lack there of for launch.
                      • No RSP available at launch
                      • No naval combat/ sea vehicles.
                      • Firestorm (Battle Royale mode) will not be present
                      • Co-op mode will not be available
                      • No visual customization for vehicles at launch
                      • The big advertised feature of wounded soldier dragging also won't be there
                      I can't help but feel it's a bit of a early access title we got going here, even by delaying the launch of the game, it'll still feel pretty incomplete. The RSP, I was hoping would make it by launch and be MUCH improved over BF1's silly design of having to rent a server and control it directly from within the game. I also put 30+ hours into the the beta, and had a lot of fun, especially on Rotterdam, which was an upgraded Amiens, which is a good thing, but so much better. I may wait closer to launch to see if anything changes.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X