Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlefield 1 is $4.99 on Origin, and the premium pass is free.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 1 is $4.99 on Origin, and the premium pass is free.

Good time to play it before Battlefield 5 comes out, I think it's worth the little amount of money. A full squad of 5 is still a lot of fun. Some of the DLC maps are pretty good, most of the base game maps are good. The game is pretty fast paced like BF4, but less gadgets and no glow worm UI, nicer on the eyes.

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/sto.../battlefield-1

I got it for this price, thinking before V it would be a good idea.. but maybe it's because I'm rusty at gaming in general, or that the starter Medic guns just plain suck, or that it's difficult to find anyone playing toward the objective at all- that I feel like I spend 90% of most rounds just plain dead. Deploy, boom I'm dead, repeat. Ugh.

THEDOGWARRIOR... CALL ME DOG / WILL NOT RESPOND TO "HERE BOY" OR WHISTLING

Comment

That's just battlefield when not on a tg style server, tbh.

Comment

Full Filter -> 3D spotting (No)

Beware that alot of the servers that run no 3D spotting also run %200 damage which makes sniper rifles 1 hit kill.

This made the $5 worth it for me. Now I don't have to guess whether my character has a red triangle over their head. It also seems like characters no longer yell out audible to the enemy team voice call outs that I cannot hear.
        |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Still a group gaming most every night. Lots of TG style fun. I am normally on by 9:30-10pm EST. Then you can friend up with others.Ciao.
          sigpic
          *New to TG Start Here !*BF4 Server Rules !*Battlefield 4 at TacticalGamer !

Comment

Too bad I just saw this. Bought a new rig after years of not playing anything and am waiting on the BF5 release.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X