BF3 teaser trailer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF3 teaser trailer

Edit: 1080p version. Unconfirmed by EA -- could be generic hype trolling.
    Q: When does TG get a BF3 board?

Edit 2: BF3 pre-order via twitter: http://twitter.com/EAStore/status/33450108410396673

Edit 3: Confirmed by EA: http://www.ea.com/battlefield3/videos/bf3-teaser
    Last edited by Zhohar; 02-04-2011, 04:27 AM.

Re: BF3 teaser trailer

You may be able to kill me at will on the server, zhohar, but I beat you by 24 minutes with the trailer! :D

Comment

I'll beat your 480p with 1080p:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asPwHH6qxbk

... though, I think the quality is about the same. Source: http://kotaku.com/5751652/did-the-ba...k-online-early

Apparently unconfirmed by EA.

Comment

Website up: http://www.ea.com/battlefield3

preorder is $50 - none of the 60 nonsense that other EA games are getting.

edit: From the eastore - someone find a bigger pic of this!

edit: found it
        Last edited by FBmantis; 02-04-2011, 05:41 AM.
        |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

The german version of the official site lets out a few details. Here is the translation from google with my emphasis:

Feel the force of the battlefield! Get ready for the most realistic shooter ever, this fall with the support of the all-new Frostbite 2 engine will make a splash.

Thanks to the power of Frostbite 2, the latest version of DICE's groundbreaking game engine, Battlefield 3 will provide the competition to shame. This advanced technology is the foundation of Battlefield 3 and allows graphics of superior quality, realistic proportions, massive destruction options, dynamic sound and strikingly realistic character animations. While bullets whistle through the air, collapsing walls and explosions take the player to the ground, feels the battlefield of intensive and interactive than ever before. Slip in Battlefield 3 players in the role of an elite U.S. army soldiers Marines experience and adrenaline-concentrated single-player missions, and competitive multiplayer action at various points of the globe, including Paris, Tehran and New York.

Battlefield 3 will be released for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in fall 2011. All owners of Medal of Honor Limited Edition and Medal of Honor receive Tier 1 edition at a later date access to the BF3-beta test.
          edit: blog post up

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/batt...order-now.aspx

Battlefield 3 is the true successor to Battlefield 2. Beyond our signature multiplayer, we have also included a full single-player campaign and a co-op campaign – all straight out of the box. As for fan favorite features, how does the return of jets, prone, and 64-player multiplayer (on PC) sound?

64 player
          jets
          prone

Things are looking up.:)
          |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

More info from here: http://www.webhallen.com/spel/pc/990...imited_edition

Emphasis mine...

Feel the Battle Feel the impact of bullets and explosions, drag your fallen comrades into safety, and mount your weapon on almost any part of the terrain. Battlefield 3s cutting edge animation, spectacular visuals and real as hell battle gameplay attack your senses and make you feel the visceral warriors experience like no other FPS.

Unparalleled Vehicle Warfare The best online vehicle warfare experience gets even better with a fitting sonic boom as fighter jets headline impressive lineup of land, air and sea vehicles.

Urban Combat Take the fight to iconic and unexpected places in the USA, Middle East, and Europe including claustrophobic streets, metropolitan downtowns, and open, vehicle-friendly landscapes as you fight your way through the war of tomorrow.
            |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Mantis you rock at research! Nice finds. Now lets hope they are all true!
              Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

Looks like a new EA game even I could learn to love!
                OPS, the bacon is on you.

Comment

Originally posted by FBmantis View Post

preorder is $50 - none of the 60 nonsense that other EA games are getting.
                  Does this means that we will be hit with a lot of additional content which we will pay for?
                  sigpic

Comment

I feel a massive time drain coming on.... and I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by PL_OSTRY View Post
                      Does this means that we will be hit with a lot of additional content which we will pay for?
                      If it's just half as good as I hope it is.. I can pay extra just to be able to keep playing it :P
                      Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Goodbye BC2! No i won't miss you!
                        sigpic

Comment

Fall 2011 is going to be awesome! :)

Comment

My gods this is awesome! I can't wait!

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Comment

I won't be preordering just yet. I want to be sure that this doesn't suffer from console-itis.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X