X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say Hello ! and where you come from !

Hey there

I am going to be all over this game, even all over the beta (I will get better key due to MOH purchase)

I come from the 2142 & BC2 side of TG, I did try PR but it wasn't my cup of tea

See you on the beta battlefield my TG brothers !

Re: Say Hello ! and where you come from !

I'll also be around for the beta, I hail from the PR side of things but you'll occasionally see me round ArmA and BC2.

Really looking forward to this game!

Comment

Wow brand new shiny BF3 forum, i like it! I've been playing lots of teamwork games here at TG, but it's been mostly BF2142. Might look at the beta, and the game itself, just gotta make sure DICE is delivering a proper teamwork PC game first. If so, then i'll buy it all because it's worth it. DLC's for 50 euros, action figures, server rentals and what ever they can sell me. It will be AWESOME.

Comment

First Day 1942 vet and all exp packs for it as well along with a dozen mods and fan made maps. BFV and again loads of mods and fan made content here including PoE1. Played and modded the crap out of BF2 with PoE2 and played a bunch of other cool mods as well as the official exp packs. 2142 vet including exp pack. Bad Co 2 vet including exp pack. So basically I have been involved with Battlefield games for 9 years.

Very excited about BF3. Hope we can mod it at least a little and I hope DICE decides to return to their roots with their rock paper scissors formula from 1942 and some from aspects from BF2 but enhanced with the new engine.
        Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

Hey I hail from the days of off and on 2142, and mostly BC2.

Former TG-21st
          Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Been playing the battlefield series since battlefield 1942. On up to 1942 Desert Combat Mod, to Battlefield 2, to Battlefield Vietnam(and then back to battlefield 2), to Battlefield 2142, to BC2. Never been much of a ground pounder. I enjoyed the dogfighting in battlefield 1942 so much I ran out and bought a joystick. I've been flying with a joystick since the release of 1942. My focus has always been on the air.

Comment

From 2142, moved to BC2, but I can't wait for BF3!

Comment

Damonte here... from the state of neurosis, bordered by aberration and incongruity. Previously played BF2 (elsewhere) and BF2142. Some BC2, very little PR. Looking to get into the beta.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Have only played 2142 at TG, nothing else, but I really cannot wait for this (or rather, can't wait to see if it's actually any good).
                  Anger is a gift - Malcolm X

Comment

Played 1942 (DC yes!), Bf2 and 2142, but only 2142 with TG. Depending on when I get a modern computer, I may try some BC2 before Bf3.

|TG-Irr|Icarus893
                    sigpic

Comment

Judd.
                      AKA Skud.

Came to TG in late 2006 for Project Reality. Have played lots of titles here, but still play PR. BC2 is my main focus now.

:)
                      Skud

Comment

Hi I am FLIPmode, started playing at TG through Battlefield 2142 back in 2007 and now currently play BC2. I own every PC Battlefield game and plan to add BF3 to my collection :D

Comment

Hi I'm Lien and I have played the majority of the BF titles.
                          I started with 1942 and then on to the Desert Combat mod. When BF2 came out I got that + the expansions and I also got 2142.
                          I joined TG after General_Alvin showed me the 2142 server.
                          Today I only play BC2 actively, but I am hoping for BF3 to be more like BF2/2142 than BC2. I want the guns to be harder to use and have heavy recoil so you really have to learn how to use them effectively.
                          "Nemo Saltat Sobrius, Nisi Forte Insanit"

Comment

Found TG through the 2142 server. Once on the forums I found POE, PR, & a touch of CSS. I burned out on BC2 quite early even though its eye candy amazed me each time I played. I just didn't get the same experience from it that I did 2142/POE/PR. I'm very hopeful that BF3 restores my vigor. I am eager to once again spend many a sleepless night on the virtual battlefield with my TG brethren.

Comment

Started off with CoD4 , some great times. Played MW2 and BO. Then moved on to BF2 PR, and thats been going of for the past 6 months. Cant wait for BF3 but it better live up.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X