Do they mean that literary?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do they mean that literary?

As bullets whiz by, walls crumble, and explosions throw you to the ground, the battlefield feels more alive and interactive than ever before

I think that will be awesome when close c-4, tank explosion or building collapse throw you off your feet.
    sigpic

Re: Do they mean that literary?

Originally posted by PL_OSTRY View Post
    I think that will be awesome when close c-4, tank explosion or building collapse throw you off your feet.
    That would be really interesting actually. Or maybe some sort of disorientation effect like the suppressive fire in PR (is that still there? I haven't played in a year or two).

Comment

Camping would be so easy if this were the case; Lay some C4, wait, shoot the guys who fall down.

It would add a very interesting effect though.

Former TG-21st
      Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

And what is wrong with "camping" in any game?

I'm the campiest camper ever :)
        Skud

Comment

Squads would have to proceed with extreme caution spread a part with medics in the back to avoid campers. As to the word campers IMO they are those that don't play objectively, hiding in some corner of the map not supporting the team and you are not a camper Skud :-).
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrBeat View Post
            That would be really interesting actually. Or maybe some sort of disorientation effect like the suppressive fire in PR (is that still there? I haven't played in a year or two).
            Come play with us and see! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by PL_OSTRY View Post
              Squads would have to proceed with extreme caution spread a part with medics in the back to avoid campers. As to the word campers IMO they are those that don't play objectively, hiding in some corner of the map not supporting the team and you are not a camper Skud :-).
              In case you never played with us in 2142, we always ran with bunches of medics, though that is not the case in PR...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

PR used to feature medic blobs too, until it was purposely disabled.
                |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X