Congo/Ski-Racer's 21CW Strategy and Tactics: Flag Defense

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congo/Ski-Racer's 21CW Strategy and Tactics: Flag Defense

These are from my long-ago days of the 21st Century Warfare tournament. I very much doubt 21CW will go to BF3 from ARMA2 (no custom maps or mods dooms their participation) and I am clearing this stuff from my hard drive.

If you're interested in the other chapters let me know and I will clean them up and post them. The topics are: Cover, Concealment, Teamwork, Buddy-teams, Squad-level teamwork, Attacks, Command/Strategy, etc. You will see a motley crew of BF42/DC, BFV, JOTR, and BF2 screenshots in these.

In general, we play to win. We don't cheat or glitch, of course, but we don't have "tactical religion" or try to honor "real life" tactics either. So we play a bit differently than TG. Where the divide usually comes into play is that we will dump real-life tactics that are too slow to execute. Op tempo wins. OODA!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/58Congo/

Re: Congo/Ski-Racer's 21CW Strategy and Tactics: Flag Defense

Nice instructional write up ski-racer. I played a few campaigns with 21CW on the BF2 21cw mod. Great mod and good times.

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

Re: Congo/Ski-Racer's 21CW Strategy and Tactics: Flag Defense

Awesome stuff. I would very much like to see all the rest. Feel free to send me the raw files directly if it is too much time to cleanup for posting.
      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X