BF3 Mod Tools Petition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF3 Mod Tools Petition

Well guys, considering the negative information we have received from DICE concerning mod tools, I decided to make a petition.

Mod Tools Petition

It would be appreciated if we could get as many signatures as possible!

If you guys could also show support by posting in the EA forums and posting this petition elsewhere, it would be appreciated.
    BF3 Mod Tools Petition - Battlefield 3 General Discussion - Battlefield 3: EA Forums

Re: BF3 Mod Tools Petition

I signed the petition and don't accept that the engine makes it "to complicated" to create mod tools for the game (although in one interview it was stated that it was something they might try and do after release). If the game producers are to short sighted to recognize the value of community to the health and longevity of their games ... I'll pass.
    Last edited by oniell121; 02-20-2011, 06:06 PM.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Originally posted by LpBronco View Post
      I signed the petition and don't accept that the engine makes it "to complicated" to create mod tools for the game (although in one interview it was stated that it was something they might try and do after release). If the game producers are to short sighted to recognize the value of community to the health and longevity of their games ... I'll pass.
      Agreed. Should have been a priority since the start.
      Last edited by oniell121; 02-20-2011, 07:48 PM. Reason: Edited quote.

Comment

In a perfect world, we would not have to make any compromises and planning would be perfect. As it is, I do not understand the point of the petition.

And as far as the pox on their families goes, rep-. At best, your comment is immature. At worst, malicious.

Comment

Originally posted by BleedingKnee View Post
          In a perfect world, we would not have to make any compromises and planning would be perfect. As it is, I do not understand the point of the petition.

And as far as the pox on their families goes, rep-. At best, your comment is immature. At worst, malicious.
          Sorry, but what are you talking about?

Comment

Bleeding Knee where in the world did that come from?

EDIT: Ah I thought bleeding was referring to the OP, the few words in Bronco's comment quoted in Chewy's post are so insignificantly unimportant that I would not have noticed the pox thing in the first place. It is a good analogy to frustration at a lack of modding tools, albeit some people may actually take it personally so it was a good idea to edit.
            Last edited by MacLeod; 02-20-2011, 07:33 PM.

Former TG-21st
            Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

BleedingKnee was responding to something that Bronco had said, then edited out at 6:06pm.

*edit*

Signed the petition btw.
              Last edited by Mindkill; 02-20-2011, 08:00 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mindkill View Post
                BleedingKnee was responding to something that Bronco had said, then edited out at 6:06pm.

*edit*

Signed the petition btw.
                Oh alright, that clears it up..

I could also use some help getting upvotes on reddit for this: http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comme..._petition_bf3/

Comment

Originally posted by MacLeod View Post
                  Bleeding Knee where in the world did that come from?

EDIT: Ah I thought bleeding was referring to the OP, the few words in Bronco's comment quoted in Chewy's post are so insignificantly unimportant that I would not have noticed the pox thing in the first place. It is a good analogy to frustration at a lack of modding tools, albeit some people may actually take it personally so it was a good idea to edit.
                  Pox on your house an analogy to frustration at lack of modding tools?

Please elaborate how calling disease on someone's family relates to not getting what you want from a game.

Comment

Please folks, let's not get into this here in the BF3 modding tools thread. Perhaps some PMs are in order.

Comment

I'm disspointed to say the least...

Comment

Can we get this petition on the front page so we can get the maximum of TG's clout behind it?

Comment

Why?

We all want mod tools, yeah, but if we put it on the front page it makes it look like we all are going to sign it, which is simply not true. I don't want TG to be associated with a petition against one of our largest game developers.

Now I think it would be a great idea for you guys to make a forum signature for this. Something simply, something small, like a user bar. "Sign the mod-tools for BF3 petition" on a cool little userbar would be great.

But I really don't think TG should, in an official manner like the front page, pledge to a petition.
                          Skud

Comment

Booooh!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed