X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF3 Medic

So, we already know a few things about medics:

- you can opt-out of being revived
    - limited health regen when not in combat (same as BC2)

Related to that I came across this in Demize's twitter feed:
    @j0yd1v1si0n @Demize99 nice revive option. does this mean no revive immunity as well, as it's your own fault for accepting in stupid places?

in reply to ↑

@Demize99 @j0yd1v1si0n No immunity, and a reduced spawn time if you get instakilled on revive, since you already went down once.
    If you come across any other bits of info about medics/health, post here.

Re: BF3 Medic

I like this alot
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

- limited health regen when not in combat (same as BC2)
      What i understood was that you regen health only when you retreat away from the action and not only when you have taken cover like in BC2.
      The suppressive fire effect by support perhaps will limit to regen health to those that are affected, i might be wrong.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
        No immunity, and a reduced spawn time if you get instakilled on revive, since you already went down once.
        Very nice find! Both of these make lots of sense.

My biggest concern with the opt-out-of-revive option is that many players will choose to opt out not because of a bad revive, but for other self-motivated reasons, like wanting to use a better kit or wanting to go to another place in the map with more action. I doubt this would be an issue here at TG, but I'd hate to lose tickets because someone would wanted to do something else. Then again, they could have committed suicide also.

Originally posted by PL_OSTRY View Post
        The suppressive fire effect by support perhaps will limit to regen health to those that are affected, i might be wrong.
        I believe it was confirmed that if a player a player will not regenerate health while being suppressed.

Comment

They changed the defib so it no longer functions as an "instant up"

Now you actually have to press and hold the button for the defib to take effect. (its not too long, only one or two seconds at most.) So the old run and revive will not really work.

One thing a dev did say however is that you can "pre charge" the defib while you are running for the revive and if you time it right hit the guy the same time it zaps for a quicker revive. So expect to spend some time practicing this.

| |

My friends call me Y. My enemies call me... well, that's a secret.

"The only reason I team killed you is because I though you were already dead...
          ...Oh god, I just know that is going in someones signature" - Eroak

Comment

Opting out of being revived eh? Sounds good to me!
            Nothing more frustrating getting revived in an open field with no ammo left and 5 salivating snipers just waiting to eat you alive, it just adds insult to injury since you made the stupid decision to just leg it over an open field in the first place.
            No need to relive that...
            "Nemo Saltat Sobrius, Nisi Forte Insanit"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...