Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physical Warfare Pack

http://www.battlefield.com/uk/battle...pack-available

I'm hoping this is just day of release access to unlocks rather than having exclusive to owners unlocks.

Re: Physical Warfare Pack

I dont mind pre-order bonuses. I dont like vendorspecific pre-order bonuses though.

Comment

Originally posted by Feriluce View Post
      I dont mind pre-order bonuses. I dont like vendorspecific pre-order bonuses though.
      I'm not against pre-order bonuses at all but if something like the armor-piercing fleshette rounds are per-order only it changes the balance of the game considerably (those rounds can shoot through cover and people!)

Comment

As long as this only only a early unlock thing, I'm ok with it. Now, if the only way to get these items is to preorder the game, I will be a bit upset. :(
        "A real man drinks strawberry flavored energy drinks out of a pink can..............with a straw."

Comment

"Demize99: The Physical Warfare Pack is fully exclusive. There's no other way to get those 4 items."

From http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com....php?id=164936

Dammit EA.

Comment

DAO 12 w/Flechette rounds!! That sounds like too much fun. I'll have all of those. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Bear61 View Post
              DAO 12 w/Flechette rounds!! That sounds like too much fun. I'll have all of those. Thank you
              Well you cant. Unless you preorder a physical edition of the game from very specific retailers.

Comment

Wow, that's just wrong. EA, I shake my fist at you.
                "A real man drinks strawberry flavored energy drinks out of a pink can..............with a straw."

Comment

Originally posted by Feriluce View Post
                  Well you cant. Unless you preorder a physical edition of the game from very specific retailers.
                  Unless they are reskins/remodels like the Bofors gun in 2142, which was identical to the SCAR in every way except appearance. Or the Garand in BC2, which was the M14 with two fewer rounds. If there's another 12 round semi-automatic shotgun with the same damage, range, reloading, and so forth that can load slugs that are identical to flechettes, I don't care one bit.
                  I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

So, if I am correct, it doesnt madder if I order this from steam, if I do not purchase a hard-copy I dont get weapons that others will get?

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

They have been very vague on this pack so far. Last I heard more info was 'coming soon'.
                      Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

They are going to offer different packs in different regions as far as I know. This one is just in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by KnyghtMare View Post
                          They are going to offer different packs in different regions as far as I know. This one is just in the UK.
                          They initially alluded to that but with the amount of flack they took over this pack and the lack of updates since makes me believe they are changing it a tad.
                          Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

So, their not even offering this pack for US people? Kinda crappy. So UK gets Physical warfare pack + Back to Karkand, assuming they pre-order from either option on that site. Not to happy about it, really lame tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD View Post
                              So, their not even offering this pack for US people? Kinda crappy. So UK gets Physical warfare pack + Back to Karkand, assuming they pre-order from either option on that site. Not to happy about it, really lame tbh.
                              Agreed. I hope they change this, because at the moment I'm not happy camper about this.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X