Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions and answers on the Alpha trial and Beta.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions and answers on the Alpha trial and Beta.

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/batt...nd-beta.aspx##

i guess its been confirmed that the people who pre-orderd MOH:limited edition gets an earlier beta testing date?
    sigpic

Re: Questions and answers on the Alpha trial and Beta.

that's my understanding
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

According to an EA forum mod:
      Owners of previous Battlefield games get invited to the Alpha
      MoH Limited buyers get a beta invite the first week of September
      Open beta is the last week of September

No clue on when the beta ends before the release date of Oct 25 but BC2 had a 1 week time-lapse if I recall correctly.

Zh1nt0 mentioned that there will be another round of invites being sent out shortly.

How to get into the BF3 Aplha:

Register your previous Battlefield games at http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/veteran
      Pray you get selected in the lottery.

Also try retrieving a key here: https://bf3alpha.battlefield.com/login/index.php
      Last edited by MeatCleaver; 07-27-2011, 12:24 PM.

Comment

So I had every PC released version + expansions and I didn't get an invite........Damn you EA and your stupid fish bowl drawings!
        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Great, now EA's website won't recognize any of the games I bought and when I try to access their support website, it won't accept my log-in credentials. Argh.

Comment

Got my alpha invite!

Still haven't gotten my MoH beta confirmation though :|

Comment

I wish I could be in the alpha !

Comment

Originally posted by Feriluce View Post
                Got my alpha invite!

Still haven't gotten my MoH beta confirmation though :|
                There's no justice in the world

sent by a large bird with a stone tablet....like the Flintstones

Comment

This is taken from EA's help section for BF3 Alpha/Beta.

QUESTION

What can I do to increase my chance of being invited to the Battlefield 3 Alpha or Beta test?

ANSWER

To have the best chance of being invited, you need to have an EA account. That's it! To create an EA account if you don't have one, please go to www.origin.com and click on "register". Other than making sure you have an EA account there is no special actions that you can take to change your chances.

Please note: in order to receive your invitation, you must opt in to receive emails from Electronic Arts. You can do this under Contact Preferences for your EA account by checking the box that says "Contact me about EA's products, news, events and promotions."
                  This conflicts with the info Meatcleaver posted, so which is it EA?

Minimum System Requirements

If you're having any issues at all, please check the minimum requirements below to ensure you meet or exceed them.

Installed: Origin
                  CPU: Quadcore @ 2.0 GHz or faster
                  RAM: 4GB or more
                  Hard Drive: 7.25GB free
                  Video: 512 MB or greater DirectX 10 or 11 compatible card with latest drivers (AMD 11.5 or later, NVIDIA 275.50 or later (see below))
                  Sound: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible card
                  Internet: broadband connection

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
                    There's no justice in the world

sent by a large bird with a stone tablet....like the Flintstones
                    Look at it this way. I just saved you from the frustration of being asked to play a fps without being able to adjust your mouse sensitivity.

Comment

gee thanks....

Comment

EA site is nuts, I tried signing up as above and keep getting bounced between Origin, EA, and the BC2 site with no apparent connection between the accounts or profiles.

Comment

Originally posted by FL1Pmode View Post
                          Great, now EA's website won't recognize any of the games I bought and when I try to access their support website, it won't accept my log-in credentials. Argh.
                          Yea, mine's jacked up too. The BC2 veteran site only has my BC2 game, but won't recognize the others. My login at EA and Gamespy are fine, but when I try the login on the game buttons on the BC2 site I get "Your account could not be verified. Please double check your username and password".

Anyone with a solution?

:icon_frow
                          |RIP| Counter=Ops 12.09.09 : Marine - Squadmate - Friend
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrMojay View Post
                            This is taken from EA's help section for BF3 Alpha/Beta.

This conflicts with the info Meatcleaver posted, so which is it EA?
                            Might of changed but when you receive an invite it mentions you were selected because of your veteran status. The EA site also said this in a blog post:

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/batt...-and-beta.aspx
                            Can I join the Battlefield 3 Closed Alpha Trial?

The Alpha is a closed test and by invitation only. If you'd like to have a chance to be called upon make sure to register for our newsletter and ensure your Veteran status is up to date.

Comment

rogue just got invite from them x-x.. i screamed like a schoolgirl and ran around my house lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X