BF3 MP Gameplay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] BF3 MP Gameplay

I know nobody here would leak anything from the Alpha... but when you come across fools that do, feel free to point them out in this thread ;)

MP Montage (avail in 1080p):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9LY57cTJBQ

Re: BF3 MP Gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/user/FRANKIE.../1/0djf23itXAA Entire map in 14min

Comment

Originally posted by devaZtation View Post
      That kinda blew me away, I know it was RUSH, and I hate RUSH, but that looked so fun............

Comment

Was that a point/upgrade system at the very end of the video? (ie: can you get points and upgrade gear/loadouts during multi-player?)

Comment

You know what's really blowing me away in these videos? The SOUND design! It's sounds incredibly good. Listen to the reverb effects as they move around the environment. EAX used to be where it's at, but now they're dedicating an entire CPU core to sound - and it's paying off big time!
          Last edited by WhiskeySix; 07-25-2011, 10:52 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
            MP Montage (avail in 1080p):
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9LY57cTJBQ
            ~1:56 micro-destruction on the pillar - now that's relaism. I can imagine going back to CoD's little black "bullet holes" (aka dots) on the wall must make you feel a bit robbed of your money.
            Anger is a gift - Malcolm X

Comment

Good point. I still have a creative card, and it causes my to bluescreen at least once a night in PR BF2. But I refuse to get rid of it because it sounds so sweet with EAX. These sound crazy good.........

Comment

I didn't think sound could blow me away after BC2, but as you can tell by the video, BF3 takes it to another level :).

Comment

I agree with the sound being good in Bad Co 2, it was one of the highlights for that game IMO. Overall I think sound is under rated in most games but when it is good people notice.
                  Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

3:25 & 12:20, that's some really bad dolphin-dive-ish shooting there. Anyone who dives should have 0 accuracy or be an easy kill for the enemy. I REALLY hope they fix that.

Comment

Whilst I thought some of the atmospherics in BC2 were good by and large I thought the weapon sounds were pathetic, M16 for example sounded like a plastic toy gun etc. BF3 sounds as per the numerous leaked videos are.much more metallic and bassy. Sounds like you are firing something with moving, metal parts that recoil.

Comment

I watched the entire thing in 1080p and it was epic. Sound was great, game play was great. Even the rush game mode was great. I just can't wait for BF3
                        sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Originally posted by Pvt Brokeback View Post
                          3:25 & 12:20, that's some really bad dolphin-dive-ish shooting there. Anyone who dives should have 0 accuracy or be an easy kill for the enemy. I REALLY hope they fix that.
                          I can't find the link at the moment but I know I read an article that a DICE employee said there wouldn't be dolphin diving in BF3. Judging by that video however it definitely didn't look like there was any penalties for doing it which is discouraging, lets hope whatever restrictions they have for it hasn't been implemented yet.

Comment

I didn't see dolphin diving, and there surely wasn't any dives where he fired immediately like there were in BF2. More than likely they made it so your slow to go prone(which the video shows) and also you can't fire your weapon for a default amount of time....which is what they did in Black ops when they implemented the dive mechanic.
                            "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

I like that it takes a few heartbeats to knife someone. It's not just a drive-by kill - you expose yourself to fire while you're doing it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X