TS3 Overlay with BF3 Alpha

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3 Overlay with BF3 Alpha

So it seems like TS3's overlay is working with Alpha, just would like to put it out there and that those that are in alpha might want to give it a try. It's basically just a little box in the top left with the people in your TS channel. It shows who's talking, etc...
    A.E.K.Δ.B.

Re: TS3 Overlay with BF3 Alpha

Thanks for the reminder Fall3n. It's been working good for me so far.

:icon_frow
    |RIP| Counter=Ops 12.09.09 : Marine - Squadmate - Friend
    sigpic

Comment

Could you link the overlay you're talking about?

Comment

I could be wrong in this, but I think they are referring to the overlay that is built into TS3.

To activate it go to Settings -> Plugins. Its called the DirectX Overlay Plugin. Make sure you have the latest version of TS3, as I think it came down in one of the more recent updates.

I know I just butted in here, so if I'm way off track somebody stop me. :)
        sigpic

"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy you must have somebody to divide it with."
        Retired 11th Airborne | Fortuna Favet Fortibus

Comment

Originally posted by TomDaSlaya View Post
          I could be wrong in this, but I think they are referring to the overlay that is built into TS3.

To activate it go to Settings -> Plugins. Its called the DirectX Overlay Plugin. Make sure you have the latest version of TS3, as I think it came down in one of the more recent updates.

I know I just butted in here, so if I'm way off track somebody stop me. :)
          No you're on track. That's exactly what I was talking about. You should be able to get a small box in the top left in-game which shows who's talking, etc in TS3. If people are having trouble finding it, in the setup wizard it's one of the options to have it enabled.
          A.E.K.Δ.B.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X