This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link for Alpha testers - petition

Guys I don't for one second think that DICE will even care, however I will put these here anyway. Only alpha testers will have access to this, so no NDA breaks:

Comma-rose petition - 52 pages long at this point

3D spotting needs removed petition - 57 pages long at this point

Like I said, read if you want and +1 if you agree, not that I think it will make a difference, but if not at least we will know for sure that DICE and EA do not listen to their fans, as this has a HUGE majority of people agreeing with both.

Re: Link for Alpha testers - petition

Both have been signed, and I equally agree that 3D spotting breaks this game the same way it did in BC2.
    A.E.K.Δ.B.

Comment

I'm not in the Alpha so I can't read the specifics, but my question is, why remove it as opposed to simply making it a server side option? I'm not a fan of it either, but, for many public servers that lack any consistent player cohesion, it's arguably the best form of artificial communication they can get. Obviously we don't need it here, but why deny others who may use it the option of doing so? They can use it as a stepping stone for communication, and we can turn it off. Unless I'm missing something, everyone wins, no?

I ask because on the other side of the coin is the argument for commander. A lot of people say it won't be missed since very few used it, but I always ask why not make it an option for those of us who do?

Comment

Originally posted by Pvt Brokeback View Post
        I'm not in the Alpha so I can't read the specifics, but my question is, why remove it as opposed to simply making it a server side option? I'm not a fan of it either, but, for many public servers that lack any consistent player cohesion, it's arguably the best form of artificial communication they can get. Obviously we don't need it here, but why deny others who may use it the option of doing so? They can use it as a stepping stone for communication, and we can turn it off. Unless I'm missing something, everyone wins, no?

I ask because on the other side of the coin is the argument for commander. A lot of people say it won't be missed since very few used it, but I always ask why not make it an option for those of us who do?
        I singed it, but this is exactly how i feel as well.
        sigpic

Comment

I signed the comma-rose but not the 3D spotting. I see no reason why it won't be a server side option like in BC2 so if we can turn it off I don't care if other servers want to use it

Comment

Yeah I don't get why people are pushing to have it removed completely... don't join 3D spotting servers if you don't want it?

Comment

removing it is a bit far granted, as long as there is a big off switch it would be great!

Comment

Locking thread for the time being, subject to Administrative discussions. Reminder, an NDA is in place.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X