Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] BF3 MP Trailer #1 - 64p Conquest

Oh, I want more!

So did anybody notice the jets? I was told there would be jets?
    Looks fun :D
    The little robot was a nice touch.
    Last edited by WhiskeySix; 08-16-2011, 12:20 PM.
    "Nemo Saltat Sobrius, Nisi Forte Insanit"

Re: EA Gamescom Press Conference - AUGUST 16th, 2011, 4 PM CET / 10 AM EST / 7 AM PST

*nerdgasm*

Comment

Re: EA Gamescom Press Conference - AUGUST 16th, 2011, 4 PM CET / 10 AM EST / 7 AM PST

I saw steak and it looked pretty good.

edit: Jets did seem pretty slow though...
      |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Jets look sweet. Screw rush, I never plan to play it, conquest looked nice and big!

Comment

Multiplayer with tons of steak!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDDfPxF3EFE
          theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
          E Pluribus Unum
          Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
          Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

That jet footage was amazing.

Comment

Video it up on Youtube. Also from twitter:

zh1nt0 Daniel Matros
              More awesome stuff to come. Can you ppl handle the awesomeness?

Comment

I hope my X-52 works for this, or I will cry. TrackIR would be cool too, but I doubt it..............

Comment

The real problem is that there's probably nothing aside from aircraft for trackir to support Jeepo, this isn't arma, you can't turn your head and not your body. Though, aircraft might be worth it. Also I think the x52 is going to have tons more buttons than bf3 will need.

Comment

Yeah I know, but some joystick support would be super. The jets and helos in BF2 were so weird to fly with a stick. As for trackIR, I would love it as infantry, but I get that will never happen. In the air though it would make sense, but again not sure if they will. But you can't really do joysticks with out it. I mean, if you have a stick and you want to look around you have to hit alt on your keyboard and use the mouse to look, or use the num pad. Not ideal, I don't have 4 hands! But they looked very cool!

Comment

One of my friends is planning on buying BF3 on Xbox 360, despite my best efforts to convince him otherwise. I sent him the conquest video.
                      "I'M GETTING IT ON PC"

Also, PC Gamer have some screenshots, including one which I think is the map of Caspian Border. E looks like the big tower, the area around A, B and C looks like the location of the bits of infantry footage (with the rocks and gulleys).
                      Edit: looking closely at the US mainbase, there appears to be an A10 parked on the runway.
                      |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                      Irregular since 2007.

Comment

5 Flags on that map and they do seem to give them identifying names. "Antenna", "Gas Station", "Forest", "Hill Top", "Checkpoint".

Looks likes two jets, one attack chopper, one AA vehicle per side at start. At least two tanks and one apc as well.

edit: someone got a stinger kill.
                        |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
                          including one which I think is the map of Caspian Border. E looks like the big tower, the area around A, B and C looks like the location of the bits of infantry footage (with the rocks and gulleys).
                          Quoted for emphasis. Map layout.
                          |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

This is the map:

I wish that they didn't border it of though, the rectangle would leave EPIC room for tactical manoeuvres and armour. But still, a decent size! Thought on coop? Bear in mind it was PS3..........
                            Attached Files

Comment

I encourage everybody to take a view or two to observe the huds of the various vehicles and infantry segments, some interesting stuff (at least for me)

Edit: Looks like there's still some lingering entity collision issues too, the jets fly right through the cables helping stabilize the tower. Helicopter blades are probably not modeled either.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X