X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf3 co-op

http://kotaku.com/5831319/want-to-se...op-3-2-1-shoot

Any thoughts?

I just hope it's not too banal and short. We'll have to wait and see how many missions this is offered for.

Re: Bf3 co-op

I watched the video at game trailers and I gotta say. That is wicked linear. I hope that's not very representative of the final product, if so Co-op is a no go for me. Linear corridor shooter.

Comment

At first I was thinking I'd play SP when the internet goes down...but now since you need internet to even play SP I guess I just won't be playing it at all

Comment

I think I heard in this interview that Silver posted (http://www.gaminglives.com/2011/08/1...battlefield-3/)that there will be six co-op missions. Looks like it could be fun to play locally, but co-op is never so good over the internet because you can't easily shout at the person/people you're playing with.
        |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
        Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirusblk View Post
          I watched the video at game trailers and I gotta say. That is wicked linear. I hope that's not very representative of the final product, if so Co-op is a no go for me. Linear corridor shooter.
          Originally posted by westyfield View Post
          I think I heard in this interview that Silver posted (http://www.gaminglives.com/2011/08/1...battlefield-3/)that there will be six co-op missions. Looks like it could be fun to play locally, but co-op is never so good over the internet because you can't easily shout at the person/people you're playing with.
          :/ Great, so it's not co-op campaign. Well that sucks, again. Dashed my hopes for a good co-op in a BF title. Looks like it's another "let's do what CoD does".

As for co-op online, I only play with friends and such over TS. No point in trying to coordinate with most pubbies when they don't listen and just run ahead and leave you behind.
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I think even CoD had some interesting Co-Op ideas. Like one person in the air providing support while one person is on the ground trying to fight things up close. If those 6 missions were amazing it'd be something to write home about but this is just cooridor shooting with a buddy. What's the point?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X