IHS's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IHS's

Several 189th'ers are gearing up for BF3.

Comment

Devils will be there in force.

Comment

Originally posted by HiTest View Post
        It would be nice to see some OLDER BF guys pop up as well namely Robocop and Gahlas.

spent many a nights laughing my rear off with those guys.
        I'll be coming back as a supporting member, and probably putting in my applications.

"Application: One retired squad leader, has own squad beacon and left over AK-94 (sans rust). Brings to the table the ability to motivate squadies to throw themselves on flags and die for him gloriously. Hard and brutal task master and marathon runner. Plus, plus...the ability to scream like a girl whenever Zho shoots me. Requires Ultrablue as dedicated medic as a condition of employment. Has experience as a shot gun target for robotic law enforcement officers."

Come on....who wouldn't hire me?

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

Originally posted by experiment626 View Post
          I'll be coming back as a supporting member, and probably putting in my applications.

"Application: One retired squad leader, has own squad beacon and left over AK-94 (sans rust). Brings to the table the ability to motivate squadies to throw themselves on flags and die for him gloriously. Hard and brutal task master and marathon runner. Plus, plus...the ability to scream like a girl whenever Zho shoots me. Requires Ultrablue as dedicated medic as a condition of employment. Has experience as a shot gun target for robotic law enforcement officers."

The 16th would hire u just to get ultrablue in our squad.

Sent from my Droid.
          Last edited by sc1ence; 08-23-2011, 04:27 PM.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I will be greasing up the battlefield like a redneck ninja!
            Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

Originally posted by experiment626 View Post

If you come with ultrablue, we'll take two of you!!

Just kidding! Squadding with Experiment is never a dull moment when he is the SL. It's a wild ride, and one that everyone should take at least once.
              TG-3rd Special Forces is Active and Currenly Recruiting!

Comment

Originally posted by Crux View Post
                If you come with ultrablue, we'll take two of you!!

Just kidding! Squadding with Experiment is never a dull moment when he is the SL. It's a wild ride, and one that everyone should take at least once.
                That almost makes you out as a pimp, and me as a ... HEY wait a minute!

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

Originally posted by Crux View Post
                  Squadding with Experiment is never a dull moment when he is the SL. It's a wild ride, and one that everyone should take at least once.
                  If it were not for respawns, it would be a ride that you could only take once. Unless you were Ultrablue.

Comment

Can I just say how awesome it is to see all these familiar faces back around? :D

I can't wait to SL again!

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix:1643749
                      Hellsyeah!

Also, dude older is not the preferred nomenclature. Experienced, please.
                      You don't mess with the 12th...I know that from first hand experience.
                      |TG|Melee
                      Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

I can't wait to start teabagging the 42nd.............

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X