Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Vehicle Dynamics Explained

Originally posted by DocGuo View Post
    Time to die with honor. I would hope that people who are in disabled vehicles learn to just die with the vehicle.
    Denying enemy access to such a valuable asset is worth more than one ticket. Just like the old 2142 days.
    Lol. People have been abandoning ship since day 1 of BF1942, who are you kidding? Additionally, if it's that big a concern that you get the points/score for accomplishing something, BC2 already provided a fix (and I think it was in BF2 already) by giving you 100+ points for destroying a vehicle that was recently manned by an enemy.

Comment

Agreed. The concern should be less about the kill and the force threat of a situation. Taking down the APC is much better for your team than a kill tick.
      Skud

Comment

You're assuming that people in heavily damaged vehicles can exit the vehicle ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrogg View Post
          Wait? What?

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk
          "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Oh, you tease!
            |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
            Irregular since 2007.

Comment

That would soooooooo freaking rock.
              Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

Originally posted by machowner View Post
                I think it would make it harder to steal a vehicle since now most players will only abandon it once it is immobilized. You can't just jump in and drive off can you? Assuming that you can't, the enemy is now stuck in a nearly destroyed non-mobile vehicle, the friendlies should have time to destroy the vehicle easily.
                I wish that every soldier in the Battlefield universe wasn't the Houdini of hotwiring every vehicle known to man. Bombing MCOMs has a progress bar, why can't hijacking a vehicle have one too?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X