Cool / useful pictures of BF3 stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool / useful pictures of BF3 stuff

Please link any cool / useful pics you come across in this thread.

Clicking on pic will take you to a version you can enlarge so you can read it. link is here: http://bf3source.com/wp-content/uplo...2/bf3tacan.jpg
    I want the survival bracelet. :)

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Re: Cool / useful pictures of BF3 stuff

I made a bracelet like that, it goes out to eight feet made of parachute chord. great find.
    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Nice, you did a good job with that both aesthetically and informationally. Yeah, was thinkn the same about the bracelet, so...... I looked up the EA store they have one for $30!!! Way to much for that, I thought, even being a "official BF3" version. Then hit EBAY and found a ton of styles and sellers, all for around $5 a pop! I wanted a nice one and I wanted one before BF3 release, since now I'm left with an empty place where BF3 BETA once occupied. Found one from NEY YORK that looks done really satisfactory, I'm ordering in the morning!!!!! Let me know if any of you want the link, I'll let you know how I like it too! EXCITED!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by sc1ence View Post
        Image removed refer to OP
        Clicking on pic will take you to a version you can enlarge so you can read it. link is here: http://bf3source.com/wp-content/uplo...2/bf3tacan.jpg
        I remember this image surfacing around the alpha. I love all the detail DICE put into the soldier and the time spent by ODG for cataloging all of it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sc1ence View Post

They Missed a few things if you want to get specific.

1. Radio is either a Thales PRC148 MBITR, Or a Harris PRC 152. I'm leaning towards the MBITR as the dials don't quite match up to a 152. Frequency range is 30-512 MHz. the UHF antenna you can see tucked up into his molle is only rated from 100 to 512mhz and would not be suitable for long range(more than 5km), at high power(5w) he wouldn't get more than 1.5km out of that antenna in that location.
          2. Ptt is most likely from a company called tactical command industries. http://www.tacticalcommandstore.com/patrol-iitacticalheadsetwithtcitacticalpress-to-talkptt.aspx
          Standard issue to marines and is used in conjunction with a PRC343 however I dont see one in the photo.
          4. Pistol mags are eagle industries.
          5.there is a mag dump pouch on the left hip of the soldier. Brand unknown.
          6.there is a CAT( combat application tourniquet ) sitting on his left shoulder attached to his chest rig with rubberbands. http://www.combattourniquet.com/

To be specific........
          sigpic

Former Pathfinder
          Former ARMA Admin
          Former ARMA TGU instructor
          Former TGU Headmaster
          Current Noob
          Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Is that a strap on his right leg for a thigh pistol holster? I also see a utility pouch on his right hip which might be a leatherman tool pouch but kind of look like a quick velcro pouch for handcuffs.
            "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
            "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by kilroy0097 View Post
              Is that a strap on his right leg for a thigh pistol holster? I also see a utility pouch on his right hip which might be a leatherman tool pouch but kind of look like a quick velcro pouch for handcuffs.
              Yeah I reckon your right about the pistol. It's on his master(r) side and it has a cover over the pistol. There is a utility pouch on his right as well. Good spot. I missed those.
              sigpic

Former Pathfinder
              Former ARMA Admin
              Former ARMA TGU instructor
              Former TGU Headmaster
              Current Noob
              Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Staying with the MilSim theme above, herewith I offer my own analysis:

Share it on Facebook!

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/...tacuniform.jpg
                Last edited by E-Male; 10-12-2011, 11:43 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

+1!!

Comment

+1
                    That is awesome! She needs to come over some time. ;)
                    "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
                    "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

yes, the BF3 kit is legit stuff and no joke. I have a lot of that stuff on my kit. I wear my Oakley SI assault boots almost everyday. :D

love the breakdown. I might have to visit ODG and give them a thumbs up.
                      -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X