Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlefield 3 beta coming “soon,” to feature “hundreds” of changes from alpha.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3 beta coming “soon,” to feature “hundreds” of changes from alpha.

Just thought I would share. I am suppose to be "working" at work but I found this instead. :P

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/09/06/ba...es-from-alpha/

Battlefield 3 Beta – “Hundreds” of changes from alpha, day one patches likely

“There were plenty of complaints, of course,” he said in answer to VG247 reader Colin Gallacher, who asked whether or not feedback from the alpha had impacted the shooter.

“There were some things we found out that we wanted to change based on the alpha; quite a lot, actually,” he said.

“Everything from gun-balancing to the placement of the objectives on the Rush map; we actually moved them around based on [the fact] that the first base was quite hard to take. We are still moving things around on that map to utilise feedback from the alpha.

“That’s why we’re doing it. It’s not to market the game, it’s actually to test it in a proper way. There are hundreds of things that we’ve changed since the alpha.
    Source
    A.E.K.Δ.B.

Comment

Re: Battlefield 3 beta coming “soon,” to feature “hundreds” of changes from alpha.

*Threads merged
      |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Re: Battlefield 3 beta coming “soon,” to feature “hundreds” of changes from alpha.

ooooooo sounds interesting and soon :D
        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Hopefully they release it on a Friday, and they give us at least a weeks notice so I can take off from work :)
          sigpic

Comment

theyll prolly give a week is my guess cause i want it to come sooner and two weeks from now is too long XD
            |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X