- You'll need a novelty email account - specifically an email that hasn't been registered with an Origin account.
- With this novelty email account, create an Origin account.
- Put your birthday at least 2 days from the day you create the account. It's important to do that now, since you won't be able to change or view your birthday after the account creation process.
- Once the account is created, verify the email address.
- Add some games to your account, like MOH, BC2, and 2142. (I'm not sure if this step is necessary)
- It also helps to tick the "Contact me about EA's products, news, events and promotions." option in the 'Contact Preferences' tab, as well as checking the "Battlefield" option under 'Interests' in the same tab.
A week ago, I followed these steps, set my birthday for the 7th, and got my code yesterday. It works for BF3 preorders (paid $45 instead of $60), so I can confirm it works.