Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox 360 version of Battlefield 3 beta spotted! Beta coming soon?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 version of Battlefield 3 beta spotted! Beta coming soon?!?!

http://myona.com/2011/09/11/xbox-360...-beta-spotted/

Re: Xbox 360 version of Battlefield 3 beta spotted! Beta coming soon?!?!

we can only hope :) im just waiting for beta release official date
    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

can't come too soon!
      sigpic

Comment

Let's just hope the PC version doesn't say "Press start to begin" like Crysis 2 did...

Comment

Considering it doesn't have a front end, that isnt going to happen :)

Comment

Also, the image in that article is fake. That's not exactly what the title screen looks like (or it's a very old build).

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrogg View Post
              Also, the image in that article is fake. That's not exactly what the title screen looks like (or it's a very old build).
              Do you have the source for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrogg View Post
                You guys are going to hate me, but my boss just told me I'm being flown to Stockholm for a month to help with gameplay tuning/testing.

I love my job haha.

Unfortunately that also means you can all bitch at me about balance when the game comes out =[
                I'd say Kilrogg knows better than any of us at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Visser View Post
                  Do you have the source for this?
                  Originally posted by mat552 View Post
                  I'd say Kilrogg knows better than any of us at this point.
                  Kilrogg "works" with DICE/EA on BF3. 'Nuff said.
                  |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                  TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                  Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                  Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
                    Kilrogg "works" with DICE/EA on BF3. 'Nuff said.
                    I did not know this. Interesting.

Comment

Ask him all the questions!!! Now!!!!!!!!!!!!

XD

Comment

All Xbox 360 -

A.E.K.Δ.B.

Comment

check this out from one of the comments on reddits

http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield3...ts_etc/c2jbjl7
                          "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
                            check this out from one of the comments on reddits

http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield3...ts_etc/c2jbjl7
                            "I have been fortunate enough to be able to build a serious gaming machine recently and for the average user, your just not gonna be able to match it. Just make sure you have a minimum of 1Gig video card, as much ram as you can reasonably afford, a quad core CPU, and very little crap running in the background. (yes, that means you to Insul8tor) As EA has previously stated, Vista or Win7 and DX10, DX11 ready. I'll be gaming with my DICE friends tonight and let you know what they say.

Do NOT expect to run BF3 on maximum graphics settings. There aren't many machines out there at a reasonable price that can. Fortunately, I'm an unreasonable guy."

This right here sounds like BS. I wouldn't expect this to be next Crysis. If so DICE is limiting the quality experience for those who are not financially stable. I plan to build a new rig but not if it will put me in debt just for the game to run max. (I mean high detail at 1920x1080 but keep the AA and Anistrophic Filterting sort of low)

Edit: The guy sounds like a jerk to me at the end XD

Comment

I wasn't referring to that part....I will agree and he sounds like somebody that's just bragging up his build.

I was talking about how they are doing 24 hr marathon runs of each map....to me that sounds like Q&A sessions.
                              "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X